Wayne County vs Perry County?

Guest BBallPrince

That's shows what good fans Waynesboro boys has. I mean for them to think they could beat our boys. Being that Perry county beat that same Scotts Hill team by 40 that you beat by 15-20, also Perry County beat Waverly by 20 who beat Lewis County in a scrimage by 15, also Perry County whooped the same team you had this summer by 20. I will give Byrd and Miller credit, they are great shooters and great ball handlers, but I don't believe the Waynesboro can match up w/the 3, 4, and 5. No offense to anyone. I hope it will be a good game. Good luck to both teams!!!!! ;)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notatrojanfan

what teams do against other teams has nothing to do with this game. the simple fact is that the cats beat those teams. yeah maybe they were closer but if you ask me that is kinda a good thing cause now we now that the cats can handle the pressure of a close game. and a close game is what i'm looking for this tuesday!

all i can say is that yall better be ready cause i know coach franks will have our boys ready! ya heard!

well wayne co got beat by waverly in play day by 8 without there football players. some teams match up good with other teams, no matter how much better one team is. i hope pc comes in to the game thinking that they will kill the cats cause if they do the cats will beat them at home just like last year.

the old man needs to get off my boys with the ugly shots. you know they are the pimps in the boro.

Who cares about who beat who last year and who won games against who already this year. All thats going to matter is what happens out on that court tues. night. I have to agree with "LadySunday" about the fact that Waynesboro is going to have a hard time matching up Perry County's bigger guys. But i also agree with that post that was posted earlier. If Waynesboro can contain richardson they have a small shot at winning. I think there real test will be with the gray kid. If they can stop both of them, Waynesboro wins. But I have feeling, this one will go P.C's way by about 10 to 15 pts.

first i want to say Go Vikings. i agree, w.c. has a few good players, but p.c. has got more than a few. i think richardson and gray will be unstopable as usual, and watch out for the rest of the starting five. plus a few new sophomores coming off the bench. i think coach haskins will have his team in top form and ready to play. look for a good game, but i'm positive p.c. will come out on top for this one! P.C. all tha way, Go Vikes!

I'm also pretty positive about Perry County coming out on top in this one. No offense to Waynesboro, you all have great players, and yall are definitely going to make some noise in district 12A this year, but i don't see yall matching up good with them in the paint. While this will be a good game, i believe perry county will win it by about 15 points or more.

To bring up scrimmages and "our team beat them by more points than you did" sounds like a kindergarteners argument for their team. When a team blows out another by more than 25-30 it usually means one of two things. 1. The team being blown out has no business even being on the schedule or 2. A lack of class on the court shown by the team doing the beating. In Perry County's case, my moneys on the latter. This game, mind you, will be no blowout. It will be a war between two very good single-A basketball teams. I look forward to Tuesday night and I know the boys from the boro are primed and ready.

And by the way, those of you saying that we can't match up size wise needs to watch a little film of us matching up pretty well with two teams who were alot bigger than us. (Lewis Co. and Hickman Co.).Not one game will be won by us this year because we "overpowered" another team. We will win with speed, shooting, and sheer determination to win.-

Guest notatrojanfan

i'm tellin ya man, the miller train will be ready this tueaday. this game is not goin to be a blowout. it will be a very close game and sense it is at waynesboro i think we will have a little homecourt advantage and will pull this one out! ya heard!

the wildcats have already killed some giants early in the season, lets see if they can kill the biggest of the all perry co. wayne co has the home court advantage, perry co is the favorite. wayne co is out for revenge after getting beat real bad in the dist tournament last year. who will have the heart and determination to come up BIG and win this game? should be a fun game to watch, cant wait untill tuesday.

Someone put some water on tfranks and cool him off a little. No need to go get upset just b/c someone tries to point out reasons why W.C. might lose this ballgame. Chill out just a little, it's just one game out of the year. Its not going to make or break one team's season. Your acting like this is the game of the year! Like its #1 and #2 in state playing each other and thats not even close to being the case, so just calm down a little before you go and have stroke or something.