Wayne County vs Perry County?

Guest BBallPrince

c'mon xcat, you need to get your priorities in line!! ;) I will give her the message but it will probably be AFTER she plays. Sorry too, I won't see you Friday night because I have to go to Cumberland U and support my favorite "manager" in college basketball. ;) Watch out for that Matney girl from Summertown, she can light-it-up. Please give a little cheer for my Wayne County girls tomorrow night. Wish I could be there.

T

[Edited by thelma on 12-4-02 4:57P]

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well old man and xcat, nice job of keeping the board alive. Im sorry about my last post where my sidekick couldnt even spell lose (as in lose a ballgame) he used the word loose instead. I am much more educated than him. but besides all that this game really should be a good one. Perry county does have good post play but we have great guard play and our post are getting better every game. So guys play hard and give 120 percent in this one it is your first real test and a big step in winning the district this year. East side out!!!!

well tommorow night pc will be rolling in to the boro to meet the big papa franks train and his boys. in my onpion pc might have an edge on wc in the post but also remember the wc guards with miller, byrd, and nutt. there is also a big mis match at that position, pc cant match up with them. so really they match up quite well with 2 mis match positions on the court. so as long as the guards from the boro are shooting well i think they will the cats will play hard and get another victory tommorow nigt. so good luck to the giant killers at the boro tommorow night.

I'm ready to see an exciting game tomorrow night. I'll be happy to see the faces of tfranks(oldman) and oldschooler(the east sidah). well wait, let me rephrase that....i won't be happy to see their ugly faces but i'll be happy to get to cheer ya'll on with them. I know we'll be in the game. I think if tyler and will gets tough on the inside and pushes richardson around some he will get frustrated and not be able to play his A game. Also we need the guards to be on and have a good game tomorrow night to make this possible too. I'm pulling for ya'll guys so ya'll better not let me down..its the PC game....just think back a couple of years back and that should be all the motivation you need for tomorrow night. I'll try to not get rowdy and throwed out tomorrow night and i'll be sure to hold the oldschooler and oldman down. So oldman and my boy from the east side..save me a seat beside ya'll cause this is gonna be and interesting game. Good luck and see ya'll tomorrow night!!! ;)

Well I'm off to bed guys, I've drink my metamusil and I will drink my "joggin in a jug" tomorrow to prepare for the big game tomorrow night. I hope my old heart doesn't give out on me at the game midst all the excitement.

Once again good luck to you Cats. I'll be hoping things go our way tomorrow night.

Crash the boards, take charges, attack the basket, and get each others back. Go get'em Cats.

Old Man Out

There oldschoolers, I retracted that statement. Didn't mean to get so graphic. Sometimes my old mind wonders off.

[Edited by tfranks24 on 12-3-02 6:21A]

Guest notatrojanfan

aight listen up. today is game day and the cats are ready. they are a very motivated team. from the top 25 poll on coacht, it seems that the upsetwould be for perry county to beat wanye co. if you look at the polls you will see what i a talkin bout. and if you ask me the polls are absolutely correct! the cats are a better team than what they get credit for and i think that perry county is much over rating themselves.

the Miller Train has rolled into station and is gettin ready to score all over the Vikings! Ya Heard!

Should be a good game tonight. I am interested to see how the Coach at WC will do. He did a great job in junior high but I understand he was working outside the bounds of TSSAA. It will be interesting to see how he does on an even playing field. Good Luck to both teams.

Just had to put up a little reply on gameday to all ya'll CAT fans. Looks like ya'll are all good and ready for this game, but all cheering aside, what it's all gonna come down to is who has the talent. Ya'll may be loud from the stands whoever all ya'll are, but we're loud from the court. Our guys are ready to come over for a visit to the 'boro and are ready to play. Look our Cats, here come the VIKINGS! ! Let's go PC! ! ! !

Bob, I find it interesting that you get on our coach for (playing outside even lines) but its pretty funny that perry co. pulls from two middle schools to put their high school team together. I mean if wayne co. put waynesboro and clifton together we would beat any team in the district badly. And adding clifton with their 10 students per grade would probably keep us a single A team. So dont go getting on our coach about an unfair playing field, these same kids that played for him in middle school now play for him in high school.

P.S. If you want to talk about cheating get on Columbia Academy who was supposed to be bad this year after losing a lot of players yet they seem to be pretty good. I guess they went over to Columbia Central and recruited i mean got the players that central didnt need.

[Edited by oldschoolers on 12-4-02 5:17P]