Round 3 Greeneville @ Betsy

DevilMan03

8 hours ago, CyclonePrider said:

I hear there is a two for one sneaker sale in Elizabethton...pick up a couple of pairs on the way home because it's BASKETBALL TIME IN GREENEVILLE.....

I don’t like losing to Betsy and at least it wasn’t to Anderson County!  As much as it pains me, I will be pulling for you to win it all. Just go and get that gold ball and bring it back to NET :thumb:.  Don’t let this victory be in vain and choke!  Another words, don’t mess up the NET streak.  Make it a 3rd year in a row that The championship comes to back NET.  

Congrats to the Devils on a great season!  

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 1

Congratulations to Elizabethton you guy's are the Better team. I did think coming in to the game that greeneville had a chance. But when I heard on Tuesday that Mason might not play I knew we were in trouble. Hats off to the GHS fans that knew and didn't say anything on here. The coaches wanted it kept quiet through the week. I don't know if GHS would have stayed healthy through this Game if they would have won or not. Because Elizabethton is just that darn good. But with the injuries they had coming in to the game and the injuries they got during the game. There was no doubt who was going to win that football game. Elizabethton dominated from the 2nd quarter on. And greeneville played really hard and tried their Best to stay in the Game. But there was just not enough depth to overcome the loss of Harrison, Sam Allen, Mason Gudger,  a limited Everhart, and a banged up youngblood and Albright. I had the feeling as soon as Sam Allen went out of the game that we were in trouble the first two drives we blocked pretty well up front. And then he went out and that whole side of the line just fell apart. I think Elizabethton is so good that everything was going to have to go right for Greeneville Tonight to win and obviously it didn't. But I would like to say one more time that Elizabethton is the better overall team they have more depth a better line, and probably the 2nd best player in elizabethton history playing QB for them. I see if  they can stay healthy a 3 peat in Elizabethton"s Future. Their sophomore class is special much like the class that Graduated from Greeneville last year. Enjoy the ride guy's it's a great feeling to see your kid's lift up that gold ball in cookville. And I think in 2 week's Time. You guy's are going to get to experience it. 

Edited by Greendevil87
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Congratulations to Elizabethton you guy's are the Better team. I did think coming in to the game that greeneville had a chance. But when I heard on Tuesday that Mason might not play I knew we were in trouble. Hats off to the GHS fans that knew and didn't say anything on here. The coaches wanted it kept quiet through the week. I don't know if GHS would have stayed healthy through this Game if they would have won or not. Because Elizabethton is just that darn good. But with the injuries they had coming in to the game and the injuries they got during the game. There was no doubt who was going to win that football game. Elizabethton dominated from the 2nd quarter on. And greeneville played really hard and tried their Best to stay in the Game. But there was just not enough depth to overcome the loss of Harrison, Sam Allen, Mason Gudger,  a limited Everhart, and a banged up youngblood and Albright. I had the feeling as soon as Sam Allen went out of the game that we were in trouble the first two drives we blocked pretty well up front. And then he went out and that whole side of the line just fell apart. I think Elizabethton is so good that everything was going to have to go right for Greeneville Tonight to win and obviously it didn't. But I would like to say one more time that Elizabethton is the better overall team they have more depth a better line, and probably the 2nd best player in elizabethton history playing QB for them. I see if  they can stay healthy a 3 peat in Elizabethton"s Future. Their sophomore class is special much like the class that Graduated from Greeneville last year. Enjoy the ride guy's it's a great feeling to see your kid's lift up that gold ball in cookville. And I think in 2 week's Time. You guy's are going to get to experience it. 

Great post and I always respect your posts on coacht and Rollins is a special kid but this whole team has worked very hard to be were they are and they are a very special bunch.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Great post GD87, lots of heart and class!  

Congrats to Betsy. Super athletes, classy program. W it ALL Clones. I will be rooting u all on. Proud of the green machine. Fantastic season & I have been entertained. Can’t stay on top infinite. Congrats to all Devil seniors on a run that will be reminiscent on in Devil lore & in time young men. GBG!!!

I have to give it up to Betsy. Tough, Gritty, Quick, excellent coaching... 

Rollins & Maupin Ran rough-shed tonight on my beloved alma.  Hughes- man. He can flat out ball. I was very very impressed with his game. 
Very nice Friday night environment @ Citizens on both meetings this year.  Loved it. 
Congrats Betsy.  

• Like 1