The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

26 minutes ago, biggest said:

Dang a westy bandwagon hopper!

I hope D Ray has a good game, hes a good kid, but I got to cheer for team closest to home! Not to mention Waterboys numbers are way higher then not only ours but TC as well. I like to be right as well and you know what they say....History reapeats its self and thats just how it goes!

1 hour ago, takeittothebank23 said:

from what I heard satterfield actually said that his boys wouldn’t be ready by Thursday lol

1 hour ago, FromDaMudd said:

facts

Fact is y’all didnt want to move the game up last year because it would have favored us, and a power run team wouldn’t do anything to hurt themselves when the conditions favor them, that would be stupid but I promise we don’t need the rain to win, and @takeittothebank23 how’d watching film go for ya on Sunday last year, bet you were wondering what if huh. Just poking fun lol 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Fact is y’all didnt want to move the game up last year because it would have favored us, and a power run team wouldn’t do anything to hurt themselves when the conditions favor them, that would be stupid but I promise we don’t need the rain to win, and @takeittothebank23 how’d watching film go for ya on Sunday last year, bet you were wondering what if huh. Just poking fun lol 

How long did it take you haha

12 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

But you are wrong about us not wanting to move the game up last year. I myself would’ve loved to but that’s because of personal reasons lol

8 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

How long did it take you haha

5 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

But you are wrong about us not wanting to move the game up last year. I myself would’ve loved to but that’s because of personal reasons lol

Figured you had ties to the program, and last years game was a classic for both teams, one that y’all as players can talk about for years, i just think one team is closer to being on same level as last year. 

4 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

I think Cousino comes out Friday night ready to sling it. He has improved every single game and I don’t think anyone on tc can guard Malone for 4 quarters without allowing him to get a couple. This will be a great game maybe even better than last years.

Good luck slinging it in the rain.

3 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

I think Cousino comes out Friday night ready to sling it. He has improved every single game and I don’t think anyone on tc can guard Malone for 4 quarters without allowing him to get a couple. This will be a great game maybe even better than last years.

Is Cousino better than QB from last year, all I  heard last year was about H20's passing game but didn't see much in that playoff game this time last year.  I don't think they are gonna be able to run on Trousdale with much success.

• Like 1