The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

12 hours ago, H2Oman said:

One reason that will not work is that I only ride with winners... The second and most important reason  is a safety concern. I’ve gotten rid of all my booster seats ( my kids are older) and you will not have a safe place to ride...

Sorry, but safety first.. I know BCB MVP has small children, so he may have some extra booster seats  for you to ride in safely to the H2O game next week!

Good Luck!

Why would anybody go watch a basketball game at Watertown? We can just stay home to watch that! 

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

It very well may be the last broadcast of the year, but the feller that thinks Watertown will score 27 points, tc turned the ball over 5 times in the 1st game and gave H2O the ball in plus territory multiple times and H2O only scored 16, they may score 27 and if they do I will admit we probably will lose, but I just don’t see them scoring that much. 

with a QB on his 3rd start ... 

Edited by FromDaMudd

1 hour ago, FromDaMudd said:

with a QB on his 3rd start ... 

True assessment, he was 9-18 for 112 in dryer conditions in first game, Stats from the 1st game, TC rushed 35 times for 261 yards(7.4 ypc) H2O rushed 37 times for 142 yds(3.8 ypc), jackets had 261 total yards, H2O had 254, jackets 11 penalties to H2O 9, jackets had 5 turnovers to H2O 1, jackets had 12 TFL and 4 sacks in first matchup.

11 hours ago, inthagap said:

Tuesday night, and the sly excuses start to show up already.

That's not an excuse TC loves beating bigger schools. If TC beats 3A-4A H20 in the playoffs it will be that much sweeter to celebrate on the Watertown field. We may even bring the Single Mountain flag and plant it in the middle of the field. Yes we still have the flag lol but that would be disrespectful just like the Trashdale sign which was ironic coming from a Wilson Co school.