The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

LMAO

Who did you call in Wilson County to help you with your vocab? 

Obviously you never sat under the tutelage of Mrs. Elmore sir. IF you want facts, compare the state report cards on the Tennessee Department of Education website. I think you will find my alma mater has performed quite well under the leadership of Dr. Clint Satterfield. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Obviously you never sat under the tutelage of Mrs. Elmore sir. IF you want facts, compare the state report cards on the Tennessee Department of Education website. I think you will find my alma mater has performed quite well under the leadership of Dr. Clint Satterfield. 

I’m glad things are looking up “educationally” (To bad you can’t say the same thing about your football team) in TC..  That has not always been the case with Dr. Satterfield’s leadership. 

You evidently have a lot of pride in your schools current education system and I definitely don’t want to deter that!

I’m not here to bash kids only aggravate adults  like yourself!

Edited by H2Oman

39 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’m glad things are looking up “educationally” (To bad you can’t say the same thing about your football team) in TC..  That has not always been the case with Dr. Satterfield’s leadership. 

You evidently have a lot of pride in your schools current education system and I definitely don’t want to deter that!

I’m not here to bash kids only aggravate adults  like yourself!

As it should be!

23 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I was talking about the infamous TC fan who tackled Signal's mascot.

Watch out Hoser he might be at this game. 

Your not playing Sissy Mountain Friday. Someone does that in Watertown, you'll need a backhoe to dig him out of the turf the next day. Heck, they'd be 3-4 generations of hard core gentleman planting a boot in his arse.

4 minutes ago, biggest said:

DeKalb is still playing so I say that will be the 1 they broadcast 

From Nolensville? DeKalb is on the road. I tried looking it up online but could not find anything. I didn’t make the trip in W3 and watched it on there and I have to say, they have their stuff together. It was an awesome broadcast and very clear picture. 

9 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

From Nolensville? DeKalb is on the road. I tried looking it up online but could not find anything. I didn’t make the trip in W3 and watched it on there and I have to say, they have their stuff together. It was an awesome broadcast and very clear they 

They do a great job 

2 hours ago, biggest said:

Yes we know they need all the help they can get!

TC doesn’t need any help beating Watertown. You’ll should be happy playing in 2A when your really a 3A or 4A team that can’t win a gold ball in 2A now that’s advantage. The rain won’t hurt anyone bra man and nut up and play in the rain.