The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

12 minutes ago, kingjacket said:

So this is my thought on Watertown fooball this year i give you the win against tc big win for yall in overtime i might add.But if you look at the schedule yall barely got by gornsv. Of course said yall had bad night that is understandable lol.Ok then you lose 2 games against good opponents so looks like to me everytime Watertown plays a good team they lose so only 1 big win for yall and it took 5 turnovers and o.t TC wins friday guys 28 14

The only good team TC has played they lost as well

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, FromDaMudd said:

facts

So let me get this correct...Watertown is wanting to move the game up a day earlier and TC sticks to the script and says “Nope! we will play Friday like the game suppose to be played!” And TC is called the chicken??? Seems like to me the team that’s wanting to alter the plans is a little scared to me. #7, #50, #70, #5, #23, and the list goes on and on for TC said rain, sleet, hail, snow...they will hit you in the mouth! Buckle up boys, the ride is about to get a little bumpy! 

25 minutes ago, kingjacket said:

So this is my thought on Watertown fooball this year i give you the win against tc big win for yall in overtime i might add.But if you look at the schedule yall barely got by gornsv. Of course said yall had bad night that is understandable lol.Ok then you lose 2 games against good opponents so looks like to me everytime Watertown plays a good team they lose so only 1 big win for yall and it took 5 turnovers and o.t TC wins friday guys 28 14

H20 beat Dekalb 42-20 and dc is playing Fri night must be at least one good team that h20 beat They are one of the top 8 teams in 4a.

4 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

So let me get this correct...Watertown is wanting to move the game up a day earlier and TC sticks to the script and says “Nope! we will play Friday like the game suppose to be played!” And TC is called the chicken??? Seems like to me the team that’s wanting to alter the plans is a little scared to me. #7, #50, #70, #5, #23, and the list goes on and on for TC said rain, sleet, hail, snow...they will hit you in the mouth! Buckle up boys, the ride is about to get a little bumpy! 

film showed different

Just now, FromDaMudd said:

film showed different

I seen that film of Bledsoe too. If you play like that, you may get smoked by 35! TC played a lot tougher team last week and handled them a lot easier than Watertown did Bledsoe. Film confirmed! Ask your coach, he will tell you he doesn’t want to play TC again! If he says he does, y’all should probably end your friendship because he lied to your face!