The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

tcjacket13

2 minutes ago, TheWacoKid said:

Amazing game. Congrats to TC. Not going to blame anything for the loss besides coaching. But there were two clear missed calls where a TC player touched the ball on a kickoff and the refs called it dead. Great game overall though, lots of respect to TC coaches and team.

Refs didn’t miss that call as soon as it crosses the end zone it’s a touchback

To start Tj Hewitt called one heck of a game tonight. anyone who disrespects the coaching staff is a coward. No one but the boys on the field and these coaches would’ve thought this team would be in the position they were tonight a year ago and these coaches got them there. Braxton Swann played the game of his life and put us in the position to win, we just didn’t finish. I’ve seen these boys become men this season and they have no reason to hold there heads down. I know that feeling of the clock winding down is one of the most heartbreaking feelings in the world but when it comes down to it, football is just a game. These coaches have prepared them for more then just football they’ve prepared them for life and every fan who thinks they could’ve done a better job tonight and with this season probably knows less football than my grandma and should ask the players what they think because I promise they will support their coaches. If we go back seven years ago and look at where this program was we have came farther then I ever could’ve predicted. Does anyone know how many coach t posters we had back then? Probably not many and now look where we are. If you weren’t on the T claiming you could’ve called a better game back then you have no right too now seeing how far we’ve come.  Watertown now has a culture of winning. These past few years we’ve improved each year. At the end of every season and I mean every season I’ve heard how much worse we will be the following year. And every year the staff and players prove everyone wrong. These seniors will be missed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

To start Tj Hewitt called one heck of a game tonight. anyone who disrespects the coaching staff is a coward. No one but the boys on the field and these coaches would’ve thought this team would be in the position they were tonight a year ago and these coaches got them there. Braxton Swann played the game of his life and put us in the position to win, we just didn’t finish. I’ve seen these boys become men this season and they have no reason to hold there heads down. I know that feeling of the clock winding down is one of the most heartbreaking feelings in the world but when it comes down to it, football is just a game. These coaches have prepared them for more then just football they’ve prepared them for life and every fan who thinks they could’ve done a better job tonight and with this season probably knows less football than my grandma and should ask the players what they think because I promise they will support their coaches. If we go back seven years ago and look at where this program was we have came farther then I ever could’ve predicted. Does anyone know how many coach t posters we had back then? Probably not many and now look where we are. If you weren’t on the T claiming you could’ve called a better game back then you have no right too now seeing how far we’ve come.  Watertown now has a culture of winning. These past few years we’ve improved each year. At the end of every season and I mean every season I’ve heard how much worse we will be the following year. And every year the staff and players prove everyone wrong. These seniors will be missed.

Nice post!

• Like 1

What an amazing game we as fans should be proud of our teams and be grateful for being able to experience this game. Great game by tc the yellow jackets just have a sting about them but I bet you all wish you would’ve hired Hackett lol I’m just teasing. I suspect next year will be the year we get over this hump. Back to the drawing board the road for next season begins now. Remember this feeling and work.

Edited by takeittothebank23