Huntingdon vs Huntland

Waker

18 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Is it Friday yet? This is week three of huntingdun ego-boosting 103, hope we make it over the hump , round three is worrisome , we just wanna talk football, and share our greatest, ya da ya da, 

good luck, we counting on ya

note: spellcheck is sketchy at best , any mistakes apply only to a select few,

Don’t worry, they will let you know

That’s ok. Round 4 has been a little worrisome for you tweety birds. You get to see what a real donkey stomping is. This year won’t be any different for ya.

2 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

AC7C78D7-5F15-41D6-90C2-6E9805E6BC28.jpeg

Do you think you made it a week longer because you were better or because you didn’t face Cornersville until a week later? I think Cornersville didn’t beat y’all worse because they were beat up from the war the week before. And the 2 weeks of travel. I talked to a group of Cornersville dads before the game last night that said the difference between Huntingdon and LC wasn’t even close last season. 

3 minutes ago, Waker said:

Do you think you made it a week longer because you were better or because you didn’t face Cornersville until a week later? I think Cornersville didn’t beat y’all worse because they were beat up from the war the week before. And the 2 weeks of travel. I talked to a group of Cornersville dads before the game last night that said the difference between Huntingdon and LC wasn’t even close last season. 

Nice try

i realize the trama of being ousted by cornersville weighs heavy on you, it was obvious huntingdon had the best team ever assembled in 2017, reloaded, 2018 the same, reloaded , 2019 even better, while we played same team with sophomores juniors... and cornersville was pretty much juniors and seniors

pat yourselves on the back for beating a very young cornersville this year

The trama will be devastating if you believe the “dads of cornersville” come Black Friday if LC comes to huntingdon and you counting on what someone thinks

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

Nice try

i realize the trama of being ousted by cornersville weighs heavy on you, it was obvious huntingdon had the best team ever assembled in 2017, reloaded, 2018 the same, reloaded , 2019 even better, while we played same team with sophomores juniors... and cornersville was pretty much juniors and seniors

The trama will be devastating if you believe the “dads of cornersville” come Black Friday if LC comes to huntingdon and you counting on what someone thinks

Being ousted by Cornersville obviously don’t bother you at all because all you’ve done is boasted about making it to the semis. You can do the same next season.

3 minutes ago, Waker said:

Being ousted by Cornersville obviously don’t bother you at all because all you’ve done is boasted about making it to the semis. You can do the same next season.

No excuses or a thousand reasons why from me, 

why are you still asking about last season? I didn’t , js

Edited by Guidance1812

23 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Nice try

I don’t remember seeing anybody boasting about beating Cornersville last night.... talking about moving on to round 3? Sure.  Everyone knew they were in rebuild mode.  Like y’all, we’ve also played them with underclassmen the last 2 years.  We will be in a similar situation next year.

Lets just get past Huntland and you all West Carroll.  Then we can talk about the showdown on opening day of Duck Season.