Riverside at Forrest

@38320

17 minutes ago, Salem said:

Coincidentally, after both Forrest playoff wins a new Coacht Account is formed trashing the kids with lies. Any chance these two accounts are related? 

I missed the first one but it is really despicable. ive decided to calm down and stay... i cant imagine anything more egregious on here than personally slandering a teenage athlete. attack me all you want. ive taken it already and i will continue to take it. 

im staying because otherwise the R6 people are gonan continue on here with their bullcrap which is "aww shucks" faux humility and others who just want to hate on our kids for some reason.  

6 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

I missed the first one but it is really despicable. ive decided to calm down and stay... i cant imagine anything more egregious on here than personally slandering a teenage athlete. attack me all you want. ive taken it already and i will continue to take it. 

im staying because otherwise the R6 people are gonan continue on here with their bullcrap which is "aww shucks" faux humility and others who just want to hate on our kids for some reason.  

:popcorneater:

29 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

I get what your saying about that guy slandering the kid. But what up with the comment about R6.

• CoachT locked this topic