Riverside at Forrest

@38320

20 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Haha good times. U can compare scores from the regular season and records out the window. It's playoffs. I mean rhs has just dominated two teams that beat them handily in regular season. Use your 5000 words to explain it if you want. This will be a good game Friday night. The rockets are a very good physical team but they are not the only one 

its either compare recent scores or listen to waverly and riverside fans fetishize about their region and teams. ill take the actual games thanks. houston co almost won your league 

Edited by GeneralForrest

21 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Haha good times. U can compare scores from the regular season and records out the window. It's playoffs. I mean rhs has just dominated two teams that beat them handily in regular season. Use your 5000 words to explain it if you want. This will be a good game Friday night. The rockets are a very good physical team but they are not the only one 

rhs did not dominate lewis. 13-9 is a squeaker in any language any era 

16 minutes ago, Justllikefootball said:

IF Forrest coaches can keep the Mr Football 2A finalist under control this team might make it all the way-he cost this team many games over the last several seasons but seems to be on his best behavior this year

ridiculous post. make urself feel cool roasting a high school kid? 1. FALSE 2. Lots of teams knew he was coming. Hes not all Forrest has. Suspend your stupid self. 

2 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Just? There is no "just". ANYTHING can happen Friday. There's been a lot ao "OMG THIS RIVERSIDE TEAM HAS TURNED INTO LSU IN 3 WEEKS" talk so I'm just looking at the big picture. If you want to challenge something specific I wrote, be my guest.   

I'm just saying you can't look at paper, scores, and computer screens, compare scores and think you have it all figured out. You really don't know what goes on down here and we don't know what goes on up in your region. When you are at the games, know the scenarios, injuries, weather, suspensions, etc., you can understand why teams get better or worse throughout a season. That's all we are saying. But we are not going to tell you why we are better than we were early in the season, and my money says Waverly won't tell you either. They are ballers and they won our region in a rebuilding year for them. Hats off to them and hats off to our boys for still hanging around. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, @38320 said:

I'm just saying you can't look at paper, scores, and computer screens, compare scores and think you have it all figured out. You really don't know what goes on down here and we don't know what goes on up in your region. When you are at the games, know the scenarios, injuries, weather, suspensions, etc., you can understand why teams get better or worse throughout a season. That's all we are saying. But we are not going to tell you why we are better than we were early in the season, and my money says Waverly won't tell you either. They are ballers and they won our region in a rebuilding year for them. Hats off to them and hats off to our boys for still hanging around. 

What SHOULD we look at then.   Our hearts?  A crystal ball? Tarot cards? A Ouija board?  Should we all take vows of silence til Christmas?  Move to Tibet? 

• CoachT locked this topic