What happened to Upperman at Westmoreland?

bobcatfan300

On 11/26/2019 at 2:13 PM, Dawgs4eagles said:

Plus- a gift in the form of Watertown's best player who is eligible immediately  

On 11/26/2019 at 7:56 PM, repoman said:

Ring chasin,  family should have settled 15 miles west down at Westmoreland! lol

She may have been immediately eligible by rule, but not medically. Apparently your research on the Watertown transfer failed to inform you she was out for the first month of practices and scrimmages due to injuries and concussion sustained in a severe car accident in October. She is still not 100% which is obvious to anyone who has seen her play before. She will be soon enough to make a difference later on in season. However, even if she isn’t 100% by the time the next meeting of Westmoreland and Macon on January 3rd, it will be shocking if Westy can pull a win off again.

2 hours ago, Northerner said:

She may have been immediately eligible by rule, but not medically. Apparently your research on the Watertown transfer failed to inform you she was out for the first month of practices and scrimmages due to injuries and concussion sustained in a severe car accident in October. She is still not 100% which is obvious to anyone who has seen her play before. She will be soon enough to make a difference later on in season. However, even if she isn’t 100% by the time the next meeting of Westmoreland and Macon on January 3rd, it will be shocking if Westy can pull a win off again.

I saw her play this summer.  I believe it was her first game with MC.  She is very good.  I said then that she would be the difference maker for them this year.  

Upperman lost their post player to a knee injury, which will undoubtedly hurt them. I watched them play RBS the other night and the freshman post player they have is going to be very good!  Not impressed with some of UHS guards this year but Coach McWilliams will find the right combination by the time the tournament rolls around and UHS will be a factor in February and possibly March.