Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

4 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Good game LC. As anyone who was at the game has said, yall were the better team tonight.

Huntingdon again started off slow and fell into a hole too big to crawl out of this time of year. They fought tough for 48 mins, though. Yeah, the fumble bug bit 13 again tonight, but we are not in the semis without him. No one is more upset about it than him, I'm sure. He's a warrior. #9 did all he could on 1 leg and finally got a chance to show off his arm tonight. He wasnt perfect, but made some big plays and kept us in the game to the 4th quarter. 

On to the LC side.. Snyder is a hoss. I am glad i got the opportunity to see him play. And tubbs was consistently in the 2nd and 3rd level of the defense more than anyone I've seen all year. Both with amazing games. Puckett was great on defense as well. Only disappointed that i didnt get to see Snyder throw the ball a little more. He's got a rocket arm even if he didn't complete one. 

This game came down to turnovers really. You can't turn the ball over 3 times in a 2 score game. In the 3rd quarter our defense played well enough to get us back in the lead, but the offense fell flat and then put the ball on the ground. That sealed our fate. 

Again, congrats to LC. And good luck next week. As disappointed as everyone in Huntingdon is right now, we will be falcon fans next Friday. Bring the gold back West!

Respect

2 minutes ago, Waker said:

Get out of here with that mess. The kid played his heart out.

1 minute ago, SuperCardio said:

unprofessional to call a young mans name out like that.  use your words wisely

I agree completely. No need for that. Young man is part of what brought you to where you are. 

Well boys y’all were right. If you’d have told me before the game you would have 0 completions I would have thought we probably win. Your by far the better team, better coaching staff,  better everything. Heck y’all are all better posters than me too. I would like to say good luck. Shore up that pass D a little and bring the gold back to West Tennessee. I would like to throw out shoutout to #54 Huss. He came in and played like a man at Middle Linebacker. I’ll check in on your donkey next week boys.

5 minutes ago, shockernation said:

@bluegoldcountry If you were from LC you’d get hunted and beat down! Maybe that kids family will visit you...poser

He might here too. I know I pick and prod and whine and moan but seriously dude? Calling out a kid is bad business and low class.

Edited by Mustang1969
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Cornersville holds the all time series lead between the two programs. I am definitely “living thru” Cornersville in regards to Cornersville/Huntingdon lol. Congratulations on another paper championship this season. I look forward to seeing you guys repeat next July-late November.

You have to live thru about her team bc your team sucks. That’s pathetic, move on.