Nolensville at Elizabethton

Tab

16 minutes ago, lawnman said:

I loved watching him play and talked to him after every game.Cory is and amazing young man and so is his family.

Keith's twin brother Kevin is more like a dad than brother he pretty much raised me. Getting to watch Corey and Cade through youth club until now has been a pleasure. 

2 minutes ago, ATMFAN said:

Keith's twin brother Kevin is more like a dad than brother he pretty much raised me. Getting to watch Corey and Cade through youth club until now has been a pleasure. 

Cade is going to be a heck of a ball player but the question is does he have the toughness Cory had when he was at Betsy.

Just now, lawnman said:

Cade is going to be a heck of a ball player but the question is does he have the toughness Cory had when he was at Betsy.

I don't know that he'll ever be as tough but he plays with more attitude than Corey did. I've saw Keith ready to kill Cade a few times when he coached him. Time will tell I think the biggest difference right now is opportunities. 

6 minutes ago, ATMFAN said:

I don't know that he'll ever be as tough but he plays with more attitude than Corey did. I've saw Keith ready to kill Cade a few times when he coached him. Time will tell I think the biggest difference right now is opportunities. 

I don’t think I would want to make Keith mad...lol

Edited by lawnman

3 minutes ago, ATMFAN said:

It’s crazy how different the two are though. I believe in talking to his Dad, Cade is liable to be an absolute beast in the coming years. He has the frame, just has to live in the weight room. The kid has great speed, not as quick as Corey, but he has abilities that could be better than Corey. Either way both are tremendous Athletes and are Humble. Great young men. Cade already plays with a little more attitude than Corey. Cade could be dangerous.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ATMFAN said:

I'm curious also

The only thing I don’t agree with is the academic part and weight room. My son is in their everyday. Started Monday after they got beat. Elizabethton would be no better for him academically. County kids do what’s best for them. My son grew up playing with Cade. I will always hope the best for the Russell’s. Great family.

Edited by Appvol
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Appvol said:

The only I don’t agree with is the academic part and weight room. My son is in their everyday. Started Monday after they got beat. Elizabethton would be no better for him academically. County kids do what’s best for them. My son grew up playing with Cade. I will always hope the best for the Russell’s. Great family.

I just think weight room accountability at Elizabethton is higher. You could skip the weights at Cloudland and still start I don't think you could at Elizabethton. Same as academics if you want to learn at Cloudland you absolutely can but also if you are a athlete and want to slack and get by you can. I did. 

You always have a few like yours who are willing to put in the work and do it right but that's not the case with the majority I don't think. You are closer to the program and know more of what it's like now than I do. 

19 minutes ago, CycloneTough said:

I would make Keith, Kevin , and the whole Russell family mad before I would make Momma mad. 

That's a fact. I've saw a few eyeballs about get clawed out. Man woman big or small doesn't matter to her if she thinks you mean any ill will toward those boys. 

The oldest brother Logan was a heck of shooter on the court.

26 minutes ago, CycloneTough said:

It’s crazy how different the two are though. I believe in talking to his Dad, Cade is liable to be an absolute beast in the coming years. He has the frame, just has to live in the weight room. The kid has great speed, not as quick as Corey, but he has abilities that could be better than Corey. Either way both are tremendous Athletes and are Humble. Great young men. Cade already plays with a little more attitude than Corey. Cade could be dangerous.

I've always said that I think Cade will be better than Corey. He has the tools to do it. The question is will he?