Springfield and Elizabethton in the 4A Championship

gr8tplay

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

Congratulations cyclones!!!!! Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Whether you like it or don't like it, learn to love it because its the best thing going today! Parker Hughes has got 50 girls outside the dressing room waiting for him to holler wooooooooooooo!!!!! Because he's a state champ!!!! Diamonds are forever!!!! And so are the elizabethton cyclones wooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Thanks king your a class act my friend.

Edited by lawnman
  • Like 1

The stat of the game that showed Cyclone dominance was that Springfield crossed midfield once in the entire game. That was on the long pass in the second half. 

The Springfield D made some good plays and made the Cyclones O earn their scores but in the end the Cyclone D just couldn't be blocked. To the Jacket QB it must have looked like 15 players on the field all night. There was nothing there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I understand but if you feel you still aren’t challenged go higher

He did not say it as disrespect to Springfield.  We do play up.  It’s just a huge talent gap when you get more challenges in your regular season schedule than the State Championship.   Elizabethton played 2 6A teams and 2 5A teams as their out of conference games. We do that yearly.  

12 hours ago, Tab said:

I want to say good job jim70 prider track and a few more that have agreed and argued with me thru the years. The crowd was great but they jumped on bandwagon. They were not there grainger blowout or downpour against cherokee or 30 degrees east ridge  I bet most of the people I mentioned was there and so was I. So the diehards that really follow congrads. The others that jumped on bandwagon come to the sullivan east and sullivan central and union home games next year to earn a stripe.

I've been to almost all mentioned followed since Corey was a freshmen in '15

Edited by ATMFAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1