2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

I also have redone our video highlights vs Trousdale. The video put up was non edited straight from the game. This one has nearly all necessary non action seconds removed and different audio. I kinda like this one better.... also this one is 4K whereas the other one was 720p.

I will remove one of these at some point today or tomorrow. Depends on which is favored. Pretty much the same video if you've already seen it and dont want to waste your time.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

That's last years pic also I believe.

It must be a good angle. On film he doesnt look that big standing by his teammates.  Unless they are all that big. 

His bio says 6 foot 220 pounds. It's all muscle.

He will be tough to bring down but I think our guys are up for the challenge.

5 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

It must be a good angle. On film he doesnt look that big standing by his teammates.  Unless they are all that big. 

His bio says 6 foot 220 pounds. It's all muscle.

He will be tough to bring down but I think our guys are up for the challenge.

Like Aaron, it's best to double tackle people like that.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

I may be wrong, I just think we have a good enough defense to make him not want to run it much. I guarantee after the first quarter weaknesses for both teams will be exposed if there are any. If there is a 2 score difference for either team at the half I doubt that team recovers. What ya think.

Yeah I agree. Both teams didn’t make it here because they give up points. Every point will be earned in this game. This is the first game that I know of that Peabody will be playing a team that has a similar offense and defense to their own. 

6 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Yeah I agree. Both teams didn’t make it here because they give up points. Every point will be earned in this game. This is the first game that I know of that Peabody will be playing a team that has a similar offense and defense to their own. 

Very fun to watch

14 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Like Aaron, it's best to double tackle people like that.

It looks like it will take a combined effort from our guys. They are going to have to wrap up and hang on to him also. I seen some tape andj ust like Swafford he can bounce off people and then turn on the jets