1A State Champs Lake Co 38 Greenback 23

lakecounty1968

8 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Still waiting on the Greenback faithful who said they would beat LC by mercy rule or by 3tds. Were you guy's at? I got to December of 2020 to wait for an answer.

LRDAO... They busy at the surrounding schools and counties basketball games trying to cherry pick transfers.  I garuntee the GB skillet slinger confessed to that mess last year.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... They busy at the surrounding schools and counties basketball games trying to cherry pick transfers.  I garuntee the GB skillet slinger confessed to that mess last year.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy you seem to be in the know. Which of the Greenback transfer were illegal according to the rules. Give me names and evidence and I will turn them in....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Roy you seem to be in the know. Which of the Greenback transfer were illegal according to the rules. Give me names and evidence and I will turn them in....

Big Purple bowel movement hard for you to see anything standing in the smoke and mirrors. Did you get that Diffee man a correct practice schedule? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

52 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Big Purple bowel movement hard for you to see anything standing in the smoke and mirrors. Did you get that Diffee man a correct practice schedule? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Cmon Roy. I’m really trying to help you out. If they are really doing it just give me the names and proof and I will call childress immediately. Here’s your chance to put up or shut up. 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy you still slandering right on in to 2020 or are you going to turn a new leaf? You know, I know & the good Lord knows. I have never “recruited” a player but you keep having fun with “your” world. I forgive you! Praying for you RD!

8 hours ago, ladykee said:

Roy you still slandering right on in to 2020 or are you going to turn a new leaf? You know, I know & the good Lord knows. I have never “recruited” a player but you keep having fun with “your” world. I forgive you! Praying for you RD!

LRDAO... Skillet slinger let me ask you a question. What in tarnation is you letting that Ryan man use that Willis boy as a decoy? I thought you fixed the personnel problems earlier in the season.  You think im joking but im not. 

31 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Skillet slinger let me ask you a question. What in tarnation is you letting that Ryan man use that Willis boy as a decoy? I thought you fixed the personnel problems earlier in the season.  You think im joking but im not. 

You are avoiding the question I asked so I’ll keep asking it. Which of the greenback transfers were illegal?  Give me your names and your evidence and I’ll pull the trigger. Put up or shut up taco boy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy when you’re getting whipped up front I don’t know that it really matters what you are trying to run! It looked like a jail break most of the game. As bad as it was it was a close game until the 4th. Lake County was a very confident solid team. We needed more like that during the season and if you were honest SP would benefit as well with more competition leading up to the semis. 

Edited by ladykee

1 hour ago, ladykee said:

Roy when you’re getting whipped up front I don’t know that it really matters what you are trying to run! It looked like a jail break most of the game. As bad as it was it was a close game until the 4th. Lake County was a very confident solid team. We needed more like that during the season and if you were honest SP would benefit as well with more competition leading up to the semis. 

LRDAO... You got two boys on that line that can play in the SEC and one at decoy that can play in the SEC.  Skillet slinger you got the durn personnel all messed up.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1