Tyner Academy 1993 Schedule

FridayMainEvent

16 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Okay, he's been there longer than 27 seasons then.   I knew something wasn't jiving with what I had read.   Thanks for clearing that up.

Main event man are you real stupid? I answered your durn question before the Towner man did.  What else do you need to know about this Turner man?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/17/2020 at 2:08 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Main event man are you real stupid? I answered your durn question before the Towner man did.  What else do you need to know about this Turner man?

I'm not real stupid.  I tend to respond to people who don't call me that more rapidly Roy.   Perhaps you should learn how to be nicer..  You think I"m joking, but I'm not.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:23 AM, Southtowner said:

@FridayMainEvent,  I did a bit of checking.  Tyner went 4-6 in 1991,   8-3 in 1992  and 5-5 in 1993. The best source will prolly be Stephen Hargis.   He did a segment called 100 yards on area coaches.  They are on YouTube.  The Wayne Turner video said he was starting his 30th year at Tyner beginning with the 2019 season.

If 91 was his first season, that would make 2019 his 29th season.

Okay, so going by all that has been shared on this thread and what I counted on the TSSAA website, Wayne Turner is 227-123 in 29 years at Tyner.   My understanding is he was 4-16 in two seasons at Kirkman prior to Tyner.   That makes his overall record 231-139.   I got Hargis to confirm that for me, so it should be correct.

Edited by FridayMainEvent

37 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

@FridayMainEvent,  did you see the 2020 BlueCross Bowl schedule?

Chilly said they haven't made a schedule beyond the 2020 season as of yet.

I'm guessing they will set a rotation this coming Sept when they gather enrollment numbers and set the classification for the next 4 year cycle. 

Yeah, Kreager said this upcoming Blue Cross Bowl schedule was a one time deal until the new classes come out since there may be a change the number of classes.

Edited by FridayMainEvent

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I'm not real stupid.  I tend to respond to people who don't call me that more rapidly Roy.   Perhaps you should learn how to be nicer..  You think I"m joking, but I'm not.

Main event man I garuntee I answered your question and you just ignored me cause you thought I was filling you full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

16 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Yeah, Kreager said this upcoming Blue Cross Bowl schedule was a one time deal until the new classes come out since there may be a change the number of classes.

There won't be a change in the number of classes.  Word is if they cut a public class then the privates will get cut a class.  I highly doubt that will fly.    But I understand the reasoning behind just putting forth only the 2020 BCB schedule. 

12 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Main event man I garuntee I answered your question and you just ignored me cause you thought I was filling you full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

He gave me the 91 and 92 season records which I needed.   I didn't need some 305 lb guys info who's in his forties now.   He gave the more informative answer so I responded to it.   Sorry that hurt your feelings, Roy. 

4 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

He gave me the 91 and 92 season records which I needed.   I didn't need some 305 lb guys info who's in his forties now.   He gave the more informative answer so I responded to it.   Sorry that hurt your feelings, Roy. 

Main event man this is a bunch of mess. You asked for the 1993 record for that Turner man.  You are full of mess. You think im joking but im not.