• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Bump11

AAA rankings

i’m confused. how does walter harper beat boyd and mcdonald at 182 and still isn’t ranked but boyd is? also not sure whats going on at 132. Hunter davis goes from 1 to 4 with no reason, behind moore and seeley whom he beat. looks like a copy and paste of 132 weeks ago

41 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

i’m confused. how does walter harper beat boyd and mcdonald at 182 and still isn’t ranked but boyd is? also not sure whats going on at 132. Hunter davis goes from 1 to 4 with no reason, behind moore and seeley whom he beat. looks like a copy and paste of 132 weeks ago

Seeley beat Davis at state team duals, 132 just seems to be a jumble and anyone could take it next weekend.

2 hours ago, dontstopbelieving said:

Seeley beat Davis at state team duals, 132 just seems to be a jumble and anyone could take it next weekend.

but to fall all the way to 4 from one loss to a guy he beat already...doesn’t make sense. although i’ve said from the beginning Moore is the one to beat. but yes it is a jumble. the draw will determine who gets to the finals. there’s probably 10 kids who could get there with a good draw