District 13 AA Tournament Thread Who you got?

WhereYouAt

DBurg or SGC is just a few mistakes away from bringing home the title. 

Both of the previous games have been really close. 

I personally, have to take SGC in this contest. I think our low post play is going to be the difference in this contest. 

DBurg has a shooter that is legit, but our best defender and parameter player is fully healthy and I would imagine coach Wilkins is going to put him on that kid. 

It really could go either way. It is hard to beat a good team twice. It is even harder to beat a good team 3 times.... 

I'm going with SGC in this contest.... BUT.... I am fully aware that DBurg can win it. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY HORNETS!!!! FIRST DISTRICT TOURNEY CHAMPIONSHIP IN SCHOOL HISTORY!!

Really proud of these kids. Considering what was lost from last years team, this group of boys really had to grind it out and, find a way to win games. They had to grind this game out as well. DBurg played well enough they could have won the trophy as well. SGC had just enough to win it in overtime.

I felt like SGC had a slight and do mean slight edge because no one in the tourney had a big that could handle Turner down low. He again, proved to be the difference in the contest. He put up over 20 points again tonight. 

Also, congrats to all of the teams that made it to tonight. It was a really tight year and there was no clear favorite to win it.  

Spivey I think is his name played great tonight for the Trojans. 

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY HORNETS!!!! FIRST DISTRICT TOURNEY CHAMPIONSHIP IN SCHOOL HISTORY!!

Really proud of these kids. Considering what was lost from last years team, this group of boys really had to grind it out and, find a way to win games. They had to grind this game out as well. DBurg played well enough they could have won the trophy as well. SGC had just enough to win it in overtime.

I felt like SGC had a slight and do mean slight edge because no one in the tourney had a big that could handle Turner down low. He again, proved to be the difference in the contest. He put up over 20 points again tonight. 

Also, congrats to all of the teams that made it to tonight. It was a really tight year and there was no clear favorite to win it.  

Spivey I think is his name played great tonight for the Trojans. 

Really.... The cheerleading coach??  Really??? SMH.....