Region 7AA Tournament. Who you got?

WhereYouAt

1 hour ago, WhereYouAt said:

I see the slipper didn't fit.

I watched a close game with Crockett and North Side. Thought Crockett was going to win. It was a little out of control at times but an entertaining game. 

North Side and South Gibson will be interesting. 

Nobody touches South Side.

I picked NS to upset South Gibson in a neutral site! 

On 2/28/2020 at 10:58 PM, HawkGuy06 said:

I understand lol I just get on here to mess with people. I watch a lot of basketball across Tennessee, I agree the talent is dwn across the state. Memphis really took a hit this year imo. It’s crunch time, so we taking it one game at a time and not overlooking anybody like we did last year 

Good luck South Side u guys are deep and got what it takes to win in all one game at a time Coach Fuller has them real focus

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Salami said:

Good luck South Side u guys are deep and got what it takes to win in all one game at a time Coach Fuller has them real focus

Mane we was even deeper! Lost the 6”11 freshman (transferred to East West) & lost another 6”7 sophomore this year(transferring to Lexington) but we still are 12 deep! Thanks for them kind comments! 

Edited by HawkGuy06
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Mane we was even deeper! Lost the 6”11 freshman (transferred to West East) & lost another 6”7 sophomore this year(transferring to Lexington) but we still are 12 deep! Thanks for them kind comments! 

I told Pastor Reed I need get me some South SIDE gear

On 3/1/2020 at 9:46 AM, tradertwo said:

I'd rather not, as it's really not my place. I'm sure that if you check it won't take long to find information as it's not a secret, just a really bad occurrence for the whole community.

I'm comfortable with saying that there's been an untimely passing of a much beloved coach, teacher, and community leader.

Very classy trader, very classy. I dont think I could have said it any better. Not sure how long he coached, but I know it was for a while. Nothing buts thoughts and prayers for his family and the people impacted. 

5 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

Making the trip to Lexington tonight for the Boys Semi Finals. South Gibson beats North Side in a close one and South Side beats Dyersburg in a game that is much closer than anticipated. South Gibson by 8. South Side by 14

North Side will pull the upset tonight! 

NS 70 SG 68

South Side wins in a closer than most thinks! 

SS 64 Dyersburg 56

52 minutes ago, SportsWestTN said:

South Gibson beats North Side by two possessions, but game is tight down the stretch. Free throws might make the difference.

South Side rolls over Dyersburg after a slow start by both teams.

South Side beats South Gibson on a last second shot to win the title. Both teams advance to the Boro.

I will reserve more specific comments till tomorrow after I watch the games tonight but I stand by my predictions for tonight.