2020 Class AAA Sectionals Discussion Thread

TribalEmpire

6 minutes ago, Only1 said:

Stop with the BS....Bradley should have beat Tullahoma by 20 but the Refs was watching the game and not reffing.They got bogus calls and a Tech on their coach just to keep the game close....

Tullahoma didn’t quit & made a good comeback in the 4th quarter after trailing by 8-12 since early in 2nd quarter & by 15 early in 4th quarter. They are a good team.  
I thought the game was pretty fairly called, except for the technical on Reuter which helped get a 7 point lead down to 2 in the 4th. 

Edited by FootballFan51
  • Like 1

It’s the age old cop out.  Blame the officials instead of plays.  Not to take anything away from Tullahoma.  They played tough and we didn’t have our best showing.  That’s going to happen.  Especially after a tough region showing.  Ultimately the Bearettes put it away.  

But blaming the officials...c’mon man!

11 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

It’s the age old cop out.  Blame the officials instead of plays.  Not to take anything away from Tullahoma.  They played tough and we didn’t have our best showing.  That’s going to happen.  Especially after a tough region showing.  Ultimately the Bearettes put it away.  

But blaming the officials...c’mon man!

Question:  How many times have Bradley fans done that when they lose?
Answer:  EVERY time.

Edited by hohmaster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FootballFan51 said:

Just got under my skin about the free throws with the out of town refs. 
Did you even watch the game? 

Don't be thin skinned.
Yes I watched while listening to another game on the radio.
Bradley was the better team and I was pulling for them to win. But the calls did go their way in the 4th.

Calls have to go either way and I believe Bradley played the better game...I'm not blaming the refs but I am calling the things I saw....I also feel that Bradley stopped going at their necks and Tullahoma made a great attempt to come back....

6 hours ago, hohmaster said:

Question:  How many times have Bradley fans done that when they lose?
Answer:  EVERY time.

Me.  Never.  Our THREE losses this year had nothing to do with the officials.  We got beat.  Our play wasn’t as good as our opponents.  That’s what the game is all about.  

I’ve been involved in one game in my entire athletic parenting career when it was obvious that the officials weren’t fair.  Other than that you just play the game...better than the other team if you want to win.  That’s how it’s done.  

That being said based on comments I read here some don’t feel that way.  I can’t fathom how so many teams get biased calling from officials that aren’t even from the same area code as the Bearettes.  

Edited by StateChampDad

I went to the game and thought it was called pretty lopsided for tullahoma but that still didnt work. The texhnical was stupid. Its like the entire state is against bradley winning fornsome reason but we show adversity and still get it done. Lebanon should be a easy game for us. They only scored 26 in state last year on us and we obly scored 34. So if u rely strictly on defense for gsmes then bradley would win every game. 1 of out 3 post players have fouled out or got into foul trpuble early in the last 2 gsmes and they still managed to make the necessary adjustments needed to win. Hardest matchip for bradley eill be the semifinal matchup. Brentwood is rhe only top 10 team left in the playoffs. Amd the only team with a better record (whixh means nothing) them bradley. Bearden losing was a surprise so science hill may hive stine a run for their money. Im still saying its bradley and stone in finals. Region 3 representing

32 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

I went to the game and thought it was called pretty lopsided for tullahoma but that still didnt work. The texhnical was stupid. Its like the entire state is against bradley winning fornsome reason but we show adversity and still get it done. Lebanon should be a easy game for us. They only scored 26 in state last year on us and we obly scored 34. So if u rely strictly on defense for gsmes then bradley would win every game. 1 of out 3 post players have fouled out or got into foul trpuble early in the last 2 gsmes and they still managed to make the necessary adjustments needed to win. Hardest matchip for bradley eill be the semifinal matchup. Brentwood is rhe only top 10 team left in the playoffs. Amd the only team with a better record (whixh means nothing) them bradley. Bearden losing was a surprise so science hill may hive stine a run for their money. Im still saying its bradley and stone in finals. Region 3 representing

I can’t wait to watch you eat crow.