• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, kwc said:

Congrats Wooddale, Good season SG.

This. 

Congrats Wooddale. I do not keep up with much out of Memphis BBall but I think everyone knew that the Cardinals were the real deal. I wish y'all luck going into the tourney. Not sure when y'all will have to face SSHS but they are also a great team. It should be a dandy! 

Also, Congrats to my Hornets on a fantastic season! These boys played out of their minds all season long. Made some history for the school with its first district tourney title! Coach Wilkins and these group of boys deserve some love and respect! 

13 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

This. 

Congrats Wooddale. I do not keep up with much out of Memphis BBall but I think everyone knew that the Cardinals were the real deal. I wish y'all luck going into the tourney. Not sure when y'all will have to face SSHS but they are also a great team. It should be a dandy! 

Also, Congrats to my Hornets on a fantastic season! These boys played out of their minds all season long. Made some history for the school with its first district tourney title! Coach Wilkins and these group of boys deserve some love and respect! 

Agree 100%. Great year for South Gibson.

14 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

This. 

My guy, question, the other big kid from last year, I think he was 6'7 6'8 maybe? Where did he go to school at? You guys are well coached and had a nice squad, big kid if he get to his strong side is a bucket. Is he getting any looks? 

2 hours ago, SayWhat said:

My guy, question, the other big kid from last year, I think he was 6'7 6'8 maybe? Where did he go to school at? You guys are well coached and had a nice squad, big kid if he get to his strong side is a bucket. Is he getting any looks

Honestly, my man, I do not know. I will find out and let you know something. We lost 4 starters from last years team. One had intentions to play at FHU in Henderson, TN. I do not think he ended up there. The other 3 were hard nosed kids that played tough. None of them to my knowledge went to play at the next level. We keep all of bigs from last years team. We are losing 2 of them including the biggest. This is why I was so impressed with this years team. We returned 1 starter and 3 kids that came off the bench. That was it. The rest of the squad were new starters... Hopefully some kids will step up next year and have another good season. Coach Wilkins has done a fantastic job IMO of getting the best out of each of his teams.  

45 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Honestly, my man, I do not know. I will find out and let you know something. We lost 4 starters from last years team. One had intentions to play at FHU in Henderson, TN. I do not think he ended up there. The other 3 were hard nosed kids that played tough. None of them to my knowledge went to play at the next level. We keep all of bigs from last years team. We are losing 2 of them including the biggest. This is why I was so impressed with this years team. We returned 1 starter and 3 kids that came off the bench. That was it. The rest of the squad were new starters... Hopefully some kids will step up next year and have another good season. Coach Wilkins has done a fantastic job IMO of getting the best out of each of his teams.  

Gotcha, good luck next year!!