Will greenfield win class A?

Ballin2020

10 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I signed it a while ago. Greenfield and Westview sent it to me on FB. Don’t think it will change the game playing,.but I feel they need to award some Gold Balls for the ones still standing to put some closure to this deal. This little escapade cost people money and a lot of hard feelings.

What's the latest on the petition? Not that it would influence the T$$AA.

On 3/14/2020 at 8:26 AM, TNSPORTS1234 said:

lmao get out of here:lol: Westview by atleast 15.. all day any day of the week

Lol. Greenfield has two D1 players another transfer that is playing at Union and three really good role players, little Darby will play college ball as well. Westview??  No where near the talent. 

52 minutes ago, Topfan said:

Lol. Greenfield has two D1 players another transfer that is playing at Union and three really good role players, little Darby will play college ball as well. Westview??  No where near the talent. 

Westview with two D-1 players themselves maybe more college players. Good team that could beat any one on any given day. That said I would give Greenfield a slight edge.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Topfan said:

What two D 1 players?  Callins is playing D II. 

North Alabama is not D-1? Thought they were like a UTM. Harrison will be playing wherever she wants. I believe Greenfield would be favored but it wouldn’t be an easy game. We beat them early but I am realistic and know they are a different team without Callins and are playing well especially defensively and ball handling. I feel terrible for all involved in this deal. Sad situation!! Greenfield I know is sick!!

Edited by pioneer42

2 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

North Alabama is not D-1? Thought they were like a UTM. Harrison will be playing wherever she wants. I believe Greenfield would be favored but it wouldn’t be an easy game. We beat them early but I am realistic and know they are a different team without Callins and are playing well especially defensively and ball handling.

Yes you are correct North Alabama is D1 but I believe that is all they have. Harrison will play college ball potentially but just a Freshman. Callins parents are from Greenfield and made a good decision to put her at Westview to give her the best opportunity to not be overshadowed by Chloe and Darby.  Westview would not match up well with Greenfield. 

1 minute ago, Topfan said:

Yes you are correct North Alabama is D1 but I believe that is all they have. Harrison will play college ball potentially but just a Freshman. Callins parents are from Greenfield and made a good decision to put her at Westview to give her the best opportunity to not be overshadowed by Chloe and Darby.  Westview would not match up well with Greenfield. 

I think as far as ball handling they would handle pressure well and in the half court defensively they would match up. Just think Westview would have more of a problem scoring than Greenfield and Greenfield would grind out a 6-10 point win. I think it would be similar to the Loretto game early in the year.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Topfan said:

Harrison is not "just a freshman". She is a rare mix of physical size, speed, and quickness... ball handling and shooting stroke talent wise... mental toughness, very competitive, and aware of where everyone on the floor is. Just for kicks, you can add that thing that you can't describe other than the "it" factor. If she were a senior this year, she would already have multiple offers from power 5 conferences.

I had the pleasure of watching Bianca Thomas and Heather Butler for their entire career's, and I'd almost make Harrison as a freshman their equal as seniors.

Edited by tradertwo