TSSAA. Don’t even think about trying to kick fans out again

pioneer42

Not morally right!! Would have been the dumbest move ever. Gibson County, Greenfield, Clarkrange and Loretto would have had to do the worse thing ever and play without their fans not counting the other classes. That would have been like playing at a funeral not having our fans there. Rookie move on some bodies part.

8 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Not morally right!! Would have been the dumbest move ever. Gibson County, Greenfield, Clarkrange and Loretto would have had to do the worse thing ever and play without their fans not counting the other classes. That would have been like playing at a funeral not having our fans there. Rookie move on some bodies part.

You think this thing ends up cancelled?

13 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Yep because they are just following suit to what the NCAA did. I hate it with a passion. I have family that plays for GC and she is a senior. It hurts!!

I hate it too.

This tournament isn't the NCAA tourney.  This will be over in 2 days.  Test all players, coaches, and refs...  and if all are negative, let them play.  This is so stupid!

1 hour ago, mas1821 said:

I hate it too.

This tournament isn't the NCAA tourney.  This will be over in 2 days.  Test all players, coaches, and refs...  and if all are negative, let them play.  This is so stupid!

Just where are the tests you want to administer the players going to come from. The Federal Doctors and Scientist testify almost everyday before Congress saying they failed to make sure the tests was widely available. So we have a limited number of test, who do you test? The Elderly, the youngest children, or Tennessee high school basketball players?

We are all upset. We all want the best for the players. We all want what is best for all God's people on Earth. Some of you want to blame the media, the Democrats, trump but that DOES NO GOOD!

We are at the mercy of God and need to get behind the Medical Doctors and Viral Infection Experts. Being mad is not going to get the Oak Ridge Wildcats to State next week. Find an appropriate way to celebrate their great accomplishment. Urge them to stay focused mentally and physically strong in case the tournament is played.

None of us are God and we need to realize God doesn't put upon us what we can't carry. No panic. JUST PRAYER.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

5 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Just where are the tests you want to administer the players going to come from. The Federal Doctors and Scientist testify almost everyday before Congress saying they failed to make sure the tests was widely available. So we have a limited number of test, who do you test? The Elderly, the youngest children, or Tennessee high school basketball players?

We are all upset. We all want the best for the players. We all want what is best for all God's people on Earth. Some of you want to blame the media, the Democrats, trump but that DOES NO GOOD!

We are at the mercy of God and need to get behind the Medical Doctors and Viral Infection Experts. Being mad is not going to get the Oak Ridge Wildcats to State next week. Find an appropriate way to celebrate their great accomplishment. Urge them to stay focused mentally and physically strong in case the tournament is played.

None of us are God and we need to realize God doesn't put upon us what we can't carry. No panic. JUST PRAYER.

Probably true about the limited tests.  I'm sure they could swab them, take the swabs back to a lab and get it done, but that would take time and $.  And who would want to do that for a high school athletic association.  It's just a travesty that the panic has gone this far.  

33 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Probably true about the limited tests.  I'm sure they could swab them, take the swabs back to a lab and get it done, but that would take time and $.  And who would want to do that for a high school athletic association.  It's just a travesty that the panic has gone this far.  

Pure panic! They should have gone ahead and completed girls tournament without fans. Teens have very little risk anyway. 

If my kid played for the Oak Ridge Wildcats, then I would not allow him to play next week. The idea of  " very little risk "  does not make the make the cut for me. My wife will never hear me say, " Sorry dear. I love the Wildcats so much I thought a little risk was worth the life of our kid.

I do not advocate panic because this is a Medical/Science Issue and education should take the front seat over fear and hatred of the Free Press.

We will get through this dark period. We all can control how much hate and division we have to deal with when it is over. The virus is our common enemy. Not trump, the media, Democrats, the NBA, MLB, NHL or any league. Pray, pray, pray.

• Like 1