Will-Yum Blunt comes ovur two 825 (offishual thread)

STARSNBARS

Eye look fer tha Guvs two come upp two 825 Lorrunce  wif a reel madd-on.....fer tha fallerin' reesuns.....

A. Thay haiv a lott moore eggspeariunce thain our littull yung-grean fellers

2. Thay haz ben savin' upp all thair eneergee wif no scrimmiges orr jam-brees two lett loost on our littull fellers

C. Minny ov thair fanz mite bee staindin' on Seedur Streat and un-haipy

Thairfour eye haiv enstalled our nabors frum tha west az a urlee 91.0 favritt.......Eye jist hoap we cain keap hitt clost....:unsure:

I got my season tickets yesterday and they told me William Blount was only getting 100 tickets and today I see where A.D. Cupp was given 350 to sell which I am glad to hear they got more. This has to be a nightmare for all the A.D.'s from every school out there trying to be fair as possible with very limited options in most cases. From the beginning I was hearing no fans or only the parents. I didn't expect any season tickets to be sold until yesterday. I'm alright having to watch the away games on TV knowing tickets will be limited to very few. The only game I worry about is the McMinn County game which has been hard for some reason to transmit a game out of there. 

1 hour ago, strongx said:

Will tix be sold at the gate? I hope they are not planning to turn parents away? I can’t imagine that would go over very well!

No tickets at the gate I am told and the parents will not have to miss their kids playing either. No picture of the players on the season tickets this year. I'm sure the tickets were held off the printing press until the last minute and we still don't know 100% that something could change overnight and just kill the whole thing.

37 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:
   2 hours ago,  strongx said: 

Will tix be sold at the gate? I hope they are not planning to turn parents away? I can’t imagine that would go over very well!

No tickets at the gate I am told and the parents will not have to miss their kids playing either.

So parents get in free? That may be the first positive I’ve heard from covid!

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Varsity parents purchased tickets this past Thursday for all the regular home games.  2 tickets per player.  

Hmmm...so frosh are not considered part of the team? I must’ve missed that at the kick off meeting with the parents when player fees/fundraising was discussed. Lol. That’s crazy. Does anybody else in the area play at home on Friday?

Edited by strongx

1 hour ago, strongx said:

Thx...I guess I can look forward to it.
Does not “allowing” freshmen parents to purchase tix for the varsity games make sense to anyone? For 350 bucks/game? Am I missing something?

If I were you, pick up the phone if you feel you were forgotten and call the office Monday early and tell them the situation before any cutoff. I'm sure there is a lot of confusion going on right now with last minute knowledge if we were even going to try and have a season. That's why I posted about the nightmare situation all of our great A.D.'s all over this county and state are having to deal with.  It's almost like everyone of them are being put in a situation like Captain Smith was in when he got woke up and told the ship was going down and only had enough lifeboats for a third of the passengers.

• Thanks 1