Trousdale County at White House

BDP2003

Just now, Poundtherock23 said:

If I was really wanting to watch the game, and I’ve thought about going, I would drive up and park at the ball fields next to the football ball field and watch it from outside the fence. The field sits down below all the ball fields and it’s a public park. Just my $.02....

Sounds like a good idea but I got some tickets earlier this evening.

45 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Sooooo they didn’t check your id lol??

I had a family member to get their coworker to buy tickets for me and year they ask her questions and they ask the person for their ID. There is a TC resident that decorated their car in Whitehouse colors just so she could buy tickets to the game. Also, a former TC student that lives in Sumner has been picking up tickets for TC fans.

1 hour ago, copacanobra said:

Sooooo they didn’t check your id lol??

32 minutes ago, RTD said:

I had a family member to get their coworker to buy tickets for me and year they ask her questions and they ask the person for their ID. There is a TC resident that decorated their car in Whitehouse colors just so she could buy tickets to the game. Also, a former TC student that lives in Sumner has been picking up tickets for TC fans.

I get there’s a limited number of tickets to be had, but IDing people for them is a little much. Especially when White House doesn’t own the field, and (this will P.O. some of the White House posters) the field doesn’t even sit in Sumner county. I don’t really understand how a Sumner county school can enforce this when the field belongs to the city and sits in Robertson county.

• Like 1

Rankins is healthy enough to play obviously not 100% but we will see if he dresses or not. This isn’t the TC from the last 3 years. Something is different and I can’t pin point it. Deff not the same athletes and speed around Rankins. QB #6 Hicks who had a great year last year was completely silent week one and it wasn’t his fault didn’t have his # called but a couple times. Rankins dominated till he went out for the game. My Alma Mater (WH) vs. My New Home (TC). Hamilton’s 2nd year at WH and he’s gonna get the program back on track. TC is special but based off of last Friday something was off bad. Just wasn’t what I have watched the last 8 years. If #5 plays tell Blackburn to slide when he comes close to him.... 

8 hours ago, RTD said:

Yall are crazy haha I love it!!

7 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I get there’s a limited number of tickets to be had, but IDing people for them is a little much. Especially when White House doesn’t own the field, and (this will P.O. some of the White House posters) the field doesn’t even sit in Sumner county. I don’t really understand how a Sumner county school can enforce this when the field belongs to the city and sits in Robertson county.

well it’s a White House game and the revenue from it goes to us so I’m not sure who else would be in charge of enforcing it? Are you saying heritage should be in charge of it since they’re the Robertson county school? That’d be kinda dumb.  

27 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

Rankins is healthy enough to play obviously not 100% but we will see if he dresses or not. This isn’t the TC from the last 3 years. Something is different and I can’t pin point it. Deff not the same athletes and speed around Rankins. QB #6 Hicks who had a great year last year was completely silent week one and it wasn’t his fault didn’t have his # called but a couple times. Rankins dominated till he went out for the game. My Alma Mater (WH) vs. My New Home (TC). Hamilton’s 2nd year at WH and he’s gonna get the program back on track. TC is special but based off of last Friday something was off bad. Just wasn’t what I have watched the last 8 years. If #5 plays tell Blackburn to slide when he comes close to him.... 

To me #5 looked pretty good running the ball, but defensively I wasn’t super impressed with him on film.  A lot of the time he wasn’t even touched by a blocker, but still wasn’t part of making a play on the ball.  I’m sure once he gets there he hits hard, it’s just the getting there part that he seemed to struggle with.  But I’ve only watched that one game so I don’t really know how good he is.  Just what I noticed from last week’s game.  

2 hours ago, copacanobra said:

To me #5 looked pretty good running the ball, but defensively I wasn’t super impressed with him on film.  A lot of the time he wasn’t even touched by a blocker, but still wasn’t part of making a play on the ball.  I’m sure once he gets there he hits hard, it’s just the getting there part that he seemed to struggle with.  But I’ve only watched that one game so I don’t really know how good he is.  Just what I noticed from last week’s game.  

Last week a lot of TC problems was fatigue. They have been working on it this week hopefully they have improved. Everything that could go wrong last week went wrong with starters that we're out and with Cam getting hurt in the long run that would have given TC a TD. Just sloppy football and too many turnovers and missed opportunits

7 hours ago, Sportsman2 said:

I think you can pinpoint it to the coaching staff. They don’t run any plays that can get hicks loose in space and use his speed. Seems to be the fastest player on the team. Didn’t use #7 much until rankins went out. To me the talent is still there. Should be able to rack up plenty of yardage rushing 5, 6 and 7 and letting 15 spell 5 some. Afraid Satt may be the kid in over his head that he appears to be. 

On defense they may miss T Claiborne And Hayward at LB more than we thought.  

4 hours ago, TCRadio said:

I think this game win or lose will help us down the road in the season, being able to attempt to correct the mistakes from week 1 where as last year we didn’t have that opportunity until week3 

I think TC has to get back to TC football by controlling the clock and bonding the rock and wearing the other team down and taking over the 4th quarter. Most importantly TC has to stop turning the ball over. TC isn't a team that can play from behind with the style of offense they run. Also,  TV haS to get healthy and better conditioned.