South Pittsburg vs Grundy County (Captain Victory vs HoneyBee Hayworth)

Southtowner

3 minutes ago, team69 said:

Well going to give my take...we run opening kick off back. We recover fumble in endzone. 14 to 0 with 10 minutes on clock in 1st qt. They started believing in the hype and coasted rest of way. You coast against a good team and you will leave embarrassed. Championship teams don't take plays off! I saw just a few lineman playing every snap then I saw some wanting game over so they could stand around after game and get picture took with girlfriend.  We got some so lazy they don't even have a girlfriend.

I have confidence in 3 linemen. You're correct, a lot do not play both ways. I'm as die hard of a pirate fan as can be but if those boys don't get better up front in a hurry, as OP says, it's coming.....for us. We can match skill people with whoever, we just need the nasties.

Edited by powerp

1 hour ago, powerp said:

I have confidence in 3 linemen. You're correct, a lot do not play both ways. I'm as die hard of a pirate fan as can be but if those boys don't get better up front in a hurry, as OP says, it's coming.....for us. We can match skill people with whoever, we just need the nasties.

I watched 1 lineman missing crucial blocks several times because he was either too tired (not used to playing), or had his head down in the dirt trying to block someone.  

• Upvote 1