Cornersville vs Eagleville

DAWG94

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest head to head vs Cornersville, there's been no rivalry. Forrest has won every game. 

Its great that the announcer loves the program. He's terrible at it. Should he play QB also cos he loves the program?  Kick PATs? Be a fan and cheer. Don't ruin the experience for paying customers by doing something you have zero ability or qualifications for.  It's also not the announcers role to exhort the fans to yell on 3rd down. Come to Forrest to hear a real announcer. Best in the state. Does his job. Doesnt try to be a personality. Ask anyone that has played there. 

Not every game

Forrest head to head vs Cornersville, there's been no rivalry. Forrest has won every game. 

Its great that the announcer loves the program. He's terrible at it. Should he play QB also cos he loves the program?  Kick PATs? Be a fan and cheer. Don't ruin the experience for paying customers by doing something you have zero ability or qualifications for.  It's also not the announcers role to exhort the fans to yell on 3rd down. Come to Forrest to hear a real announcer. Best in the state. Does his job. Doesnt try to be a personality. Ask anyone that has played there. 

Imagine thinking you’re entitled for never getting past the 3rd round! Only famous for a tractor pull... pretty sad you try to make chapel hill seem good when they have and/or never will make a state championship in your lifetime

Edited by Howdy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

He fires the fans up and the fans love him. You wouldn't know because you haven't physically been there to feel the electricity that comes from the stands. The players feed off of that. Like another poster said, the game day atmosphere at Cornersville is like no other. I will take our announcer over a hum drum "15 on the carry, gain of 2, 3rd and 4". 

15 hours ago, Howdy said:

Two more silver balls than what chapel hill has produced. Only time chapel hill will schedule is for a scrimmage or JV game (that we beat y’all on everytime)

They haven’t beat Cornersville in a Jv game/scrimmage  or 7 on 7 in 5 years , and they think they would beat the varsity team  is comical. 

21 hours ago, BossDog said:

They haven’t beat Cornersville in a Jv game/scrimmage  or 7 on 7 in 5 years , and they think they would beat the varsity team  is comical. 

Forrest in actual games vs Cornersville, 13-0

Cornersville fans compiling jv scrimmage and 7 on 7 results to trashtalk to an old Forrest fan on coach t, priceless. 

wow. the average chapel hill fan has no idea when the JV or 7 on 7 even plays. Only the parents tend to show up and the coaches clear the bench in the 3rd quarter to let everyone play. cornersville coacht poster has the game circled on the calendar a season in advance. I expect to see a monument or at least a road sign to the JV streak next time I drive through. When is the next JV game? I want to witness this dominance. 

You sure talk a lot of crap on here you must have been one of the water girls on the team nobody even really cares what you think nothing comes out your mouth but negativity why don’t you just worry about your own town we will keep doing what we do you just jealous y’all ain’t got what we do!!

45 minutes ago, Salem said:

wow. the average chapel hill fan has no idea when the JV or 7 on 7 even plays. Only the parents tend to show up and the coaches clear the bench in the 3rd quarter to let everyone play. cornersville coacht poster has the game circled on the calendar a season in advance. I expect to see a monument or at least a road sign to the JV streak next time I drive through. When is the next JV game? I want to witness this dominance. 

Schedule us then. I’m sure one of you are a big booster, make it happen. 

4 hours ago, Salem said:

Tonight at 6 at Cornersville. $5, a temp check, and a mask will get you in.

4 hours ago, Tweeter79 said:

You sure talk a lot of crap on here you must have been one of the water girls on the team nobody even really cares what you think nothing comes out your mouth but negativity why don’t you just worry about your own town we will keep doing what we do you just jealous y’all ain’t got what we do!!

way to confirm that you're not obsessed