Cornersville vs Eagleville

DAWG94

34 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I went to Cornersville a couple of weeks ago for a business related matter. 

Beautiful country. I was shocked at the number of Biden signs I saw in such a rural, farming area. 

Yeah, don't let those Biden signs fool you. The school colors are red and so is the county.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oleskooly said:

So are those signs just for pranks? Lol 

I know Trump signs have been hard to come by and only started becoming available lately. Maybe folks don't want to put them out for fear of people tearing up their yards or something...who knows. Could be silent majority type stuff.

On 9/3/2020 at 12:34 PM, Howdy said:

Sadly it’s zoned off in giles county so cornersville doesn’t get any money for it. We claim the Tennessean tho!!

Be sure to get a Tennessee in the morning and let me know what it says. I think it's full of allot of fake news. Probably the reasoning behind the backing with all the Biden signs I seen headed to game! 

11 hours ago, Raider2021 said:

Be sure to get a Tennessee in the morning and let me know what it says. I think it's full of allot of fake news. Probably the reasoning behind the backing with all the Biden signs I seen headed to game! 

Have you been in the holler so long that you didn't know The Tennessean newspaper was a Nashville paper?