Cheatham @ Lewis

2 hours ago, SickEmSycamore said:

I don't know what you're getting at. South Fulton was a Middle School team playing the JV team that is Stewart's football team. You just get out here and play my Eagles and you'll find out just how bad y'all are. 

They showed DA how bad they we’re last Friday night. Ya I was there cause them “mighty mighty warriors” from McEwen cancelled on us cause they were scared to death. I can’t wait until y’all come out to Stewart county aka football country. I’ll be there. I’m the big ol boy wearing a flannel and jorts. heck I’m gonna break out my camouflage crocs that I wore to my daughters wedding. That’s how you know I’m serious. Rebels roll 42-14 over them tiny little eagles.

10 hours ago, tradertwo said:

:shock: Wow, I've been strolling through the wrong threads... some serious smack being talked in this one!!!

Anybody got a good crow recipe? Sumboddy gonna' need it after this!

This game was played last week.  Lewis County won 42-0.  

The McEwen at Stewart County game was also supposed to be last week but McEwen was unable to play.  

12 hours ago, Rebelman69 said:

They showed DA how bad they we’re last Friday night. Ya I was there cause them “mighty mighty warriors” from McEwen cancelled on us cause they were scared to death. I can’t wait until y’all come out to Stewart county aka football country. I’ll be there. I’m the big ol boy wearing a flannel and jorts. heck I’m gonna break out my camouflage crocs that I wore to my daughters wedding. That’s how you know I’m serious. Rebels roll 42-14 over them tiny little eagles.

Wearing that, how would we ever pick you out of the crowd!

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

For real! He might as well said I'm from Dover and I'll be driving a jacked up truck that backfires out the intake manifold. :lol:

who is this guy? Swarm? Really? You got a problem with my truck. Let’s hook up some chains and I’ll drag you all the way back to Fairview where you belong. October 30 y’all will get your chance to lose by 20. 

1 hour ago, Rebelman69 said:

who is this guy? Swarm? Really? You got a problem with my truck. Let’s hook up some chains and I’ll drag you all the way back to Fairview where you belong. October 30 y’all will get your chance to lose by 20. 

Your truck will never make it all the way to Fairview. You'll make it to Yellow Creek Rd. 

Maybe...

19 hours ago, CheathamMan01 said:

Cheatham really got robbed in this game, officials stacked the deck from the start.

This game gets played again once our boys have a bit more practice time, I’d expect a couple touchdown victory for the cubs.

If it was at Hohenwald I don't doubt that a bit. You have to be convincingly better than them to win there due to crooked officiating. 

Edited by Swarm

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 11:15 AM, Swarm said:

If it was at Hohenwald I don't doubt that a bit. You have to be convincingly better than them to win there due to crooked officiating. 

Cheating would explain LC 21-8 all time record again the Yellowjackets. You have figured it out Swarm.

24 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Cheating would explain LC 21-8 all time record again the Yellowjackets. You have figured it out Swarm.

Lewis County and Loretto should move their 10/16 game to 10/9.  if they'd do so then they could have the opportunity to go 22-8 against Fairview all-time with a potential matchup on 10/16.  I think that sounds like a great idea.