Region 6A 2020/2021 Early Outlook

WestTNHoopsFan

11 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

West Carroll and McKenzie

They actually may end up in the region championship too if the brackets fall right.

Loretto is really good. Summertown can score the ball in bunches but not great defensively. 
WC and McKenzie might play for a region championship but it won’t be easy for either of them

I sure thought West Carroll would be clear favorite also but they have struggled this season.  The post player is out and did not play against mustangs or rebels so He should have a big impact if he comes back.  I think huntingdon, Mckenzie and west Carroll are very even at this point.  Mustangs and rebels will be a good one Friday.

15 hours ago, 1983 said:

I sure thought West Carroll would be clear favorite also but they have struggled this season.  The post player is out and did not play against mustangs or rebels so He should have a big impact if he comes back.  I think huntingdon, Mckenzie and west Carroll are very even at this point.  Mustangs and rebels will be a good one Friday.

Yes they havent been healthy at all this season. Think once they get it together they will challenge for the region.

• 2 weeks later...