Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

8 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

Whole bunch of ignorance in this thread.... Watertown wins by 2 points with TC losing what another 4 fumbles? Snapping the ball for a safety? Pretty obvious the lack of discipline is there... I have heard a lot of comments from parents that are worried about the program as far as discipline goes but I can assure you dr satterfield isnt gonna sit by and let his son not do well or have a team with no discipline. I will say I saw parents walk out the gate when TC called their last timeout with like 7 mins in the 4th. It was flabbergasting. You don’t need any common sense or eyesight to know when Trousdale is passing... you don’t have to understand football. We don’t throw unless we absolutely have to. One thing I do know in the last 7 years of watching TC football is we get better and better every week. To say there’s not gonna be a rematch is laughable. History repeats itself. TC knocks H20 out of the playoffs for the 3rd straight year. With that being said won’t be surprised at all if gordy beats us next week. Enjoy another region championship cause H20 will lose again to the jackets when it really counts ;)

That’s the thing with a front heavy schedule, now after Gordy we can get healthy and clean it up before competition picks back up. Also something laughable is H2O has seen this movie a time or two, that’s why they are telling theirselves that they are 3-4TD better, like guys both teams didn’t play good, but we played a whole lot worse and only lost by 2 and had a shot under 2 to go 

Edited by TCRadio
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

Whole bunch of ignorance in this thread.... Watertown wins by 2 points with TC losing what another 4 fumbles? Snapping the ball for a safety? Pretty obvious the lack of discipline is there... I have heard a lot of comments from parents that are worried about the program as far as discipline goes but I can assure you dr satterfield isnt gonna sit by and let his son not do well or have a team with no discipline. I will say I saw parents walk out the gate when TC called their last timeout with like 7 mins in the 4th. It was flabbergasting. You don’t need any common sense or eyesight to know when Trousdale is passing... you don’t have to understand football. We don’t throw unless we absolutely have to. One thing I do know in the last 7 years of watching TC football is we get better and better every week. To say there’s not gonna be a rematch is laughable. History repeats itself. TC knocks H20 out of the playoffs for the 3rd straight year. With that being said won’t be surprised at all if gordy beats us next week. Enjoy another region championship cause H20 will lose again to the jackets when it really counts ;)

Lol.  Gets  better every week? Last week you were  world champions. Now it's week to week. Put it this way I hope we see you again.  

10 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

That’s the thing with a front heavy schedule, now after Gordy we can get healthy and clean it up before competition picks back up. Also something laughable is H2O has seen this movie a time or two, that’s why they are telling theirselves that they are 3-4TD better, like guys both teams didn’t play good, but we played a whole lot worse and only lost by 2 and had a shot under 2 to go 

Different movie.  But honestly I hope  we meet again. Just so we can send you a  100 tickets.  I see why Clint didn't want fans lol

• Like 1

Gets better every week? Did you see any improvement from friendship to last night?

im glad some others are sharing my concern about how sloppy and undisciplined the team is. Also very concerned about how realistic it is to improve much during the season with injuries and time spent on each opponent week to week. Can be difficult to fix fundamentals when the season starts as there’s not necessarily much time to focus on that. But i think with this team you have to make time. 

43 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

A 1-3 start and Dr Satt will be looking for a cliff. 

45 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

TC had 85 yards on1 play and a little over a 100 for the rest of the game. Didn't cross the fifty much at all  H20 was inside the 6 twice and inside the 30 a few times but could not capitalize. Yes both teams were sloppy last night and have been all year . But let's be honest  anyone that has been around that program is concerned . Maybe Aka Dr Satts time has passed him.

• Upvote 1

Hey biggest and H2oman did yall social distance last night?  Biggest when you go file that missing person's report also go by the Goodwill and see if they have that shipment of Beat Watertown shirts . H2O man said he is going by Sports World to pick up the 3peat Region 4 shirts. (Here comes the Gold ball replies). 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, diesel28 said:

Hey biggest and H2oman did yall social distance last night?  Biggest when you go file that missing person's report also go by the Goodwill and see if they have that shipment of Beat Watertown shirts . H2O man said he is going by Sports World to pick up the 3peat Region 4 shirts. (Here comes the Gold ball replies). 

Just left the goodwill! Dr Clint called and said he was going hold onto them till November! Trousdale Pd is in full search mode for the missing focusing on the creek.  Word is Dr clint was heading to offer Mr Brown an olive branch but he tripped and fumbled it!:lol:

Edited by biggest

2 hours ago, Sportsman2 said:

Are you willing to place a friendly wager on your prediction?