Elizabethton (2-0) @ Daniel Boone (1-1)

EHSTrack06

30 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Since Boone has Tenn High this week it might be a bit premature to be talking about Elizabethton, however one glaring statistic jumps out that cannot be ignored.....    Boone is 2-32 against Elizabethton...  Hmmm, do we really need to say more??

Every year is a new year but unless there is a cancellation or Divine -intervention, I'd bet on Betsy to make it 33- 2 .That is ,if I were a betting man.

15 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Every year is a new year but unless there is a cancellation or Divine -intervention, I'd bet on Betsy to make it 33- 2 .That is ,if I were a betting man.

We have to be realistic, there is NO chance against Elizabethton, however I will be there supporting the Blazers until the end.    

18 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

We have to be realistic, there is NO chance against Elizabethton, however I will be there supporting the Blazers until the end.    

I remember sitting in Neyland with BVD in 1998 . Tennessee vs Arkansas with around 3 minutes or so to go.Tennessee had NO chance of winning that game.About 10,000 plus fans confirmed it by leaving early.

4 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Since Boone has Tenn High this week it might be a bit premature to be talking about Elizabethton, however one glaring statistic jumps out that cannot be ignored.....    Boone is 2-32 against Elizabethton...  Hmmm, do we really need to say more??

Blazer how are they doing the seating at Boone.