Knox Catholic v TrinityTx(Deion)

wolfchase

On 8/29/2020 at 2:13 PM, hardtackle said:

You are wrong. Knox Catholic is very good. Just impossible to beat the best talent in Texas. Also shows it is not about coaching,just great talent. You could even have won this game if you were coaching the Texas team and Deion would have lost if he was coaching KC.

TC is very good and one of the top private’s in Texas, but the best team in their area is 10 minutes away.  5A and 6A start in a few weeks....they aren’t even practicing yet.  The team 10 minutes away is Duncanville.  

18 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

MBA and Brentwood Ac have held their own in the past

In 2 weeks, BA hosts Clearwater Academy, a FL school with a very good program.  

I think it was either 2016 or 2017, BA lost to Trinity (KY) 35-21 when both were nationally ranked.  

Edited by JRB
spelling
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JRB said:

In 2 weeks, BA hosts Clearwater Academy, a FL school with a very good program.  

I think it was either 2016 or 2017, BA lost to Trinity (KY) 35-21 when both were nationally ranked.  

Clearwater was a beast for years.  I am waiting on the IMG vs Ravenwood game....hoping they represent the state a little better.  I just got another call from one of my buddies in Texas talking smack.  Maybe I was a little too confident this year about TN vs powerhouses from other states....:roflolk:

• Upvote 1