Union City travels to Adamsville

Bigsw02

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Not that I believe that anyone from UC would, but you'd better not let the absence of smack talk make you think that A'ville will not be ready to take a punch or two in the mouth and still swing back... there's too much pride in the program there, and they still have the same HC.

You right!! In 2017 I went to the ville to watch them play UC and they put a butt whoopin on UC that night but UC ended up winning it all. That was a crazy year for Region 7!

Edited by vandyfan1

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

I just wanna know what show he's watchin was the character first name Big N ????? I'll get back to you later Swole

I have been waiting for someone to make the Swole connection for over a decade on the T. It took one of my own to finally get it done. It was a complete accident...... so he says.... But it finally happened. You people are slow on the uptake. Well it's here now.

Cards whopped up on Gleason in game one lost 3 starters early.  Then we went toe to toe with Hardin County for a half.  Then depth and more lost starters killed us in 2nd half.  Hardin County is as good as they have ever been this year.  We usually play tornadoes pretty tough.  Looks like its going to be a good night for football.  If we cause some turnovers i think we have a chance.  Either way we will stand up and fight until the end.  Safe travels to UC folks

Alright Tornadoes it is GAME DAY. Time to Buckle Up and ROCK SOME HEADS. Adamsville is waiting and they will be ready to play. You have to be MORE THAN READY. Our first game came down to 5 or 6 plays. This week it's your turn to make those plays. We must COMPETE, PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES!