EAGLEVILLE AT FORREST

GeneralForrest

7 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

If it's close Forrest loses. Even my initial prediction makes no sense. Forrest loses a close game every time to these guys. We need an angry Rockets team to lead wire to wire and win by 3 TDs  

There comes a time where a team learns how to win those close games. I think this time y’all get it done. 

39 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

If it's close Forrest loses. Even my initial prediction makes no sense. Forrest loses a close game every time to these guys. We need an angry Rockets team to lead wire to wire and win by 3 TDs  

If #44 plays and is close to 100%  Eagleville by 14. If he’s out it’s a pick em. But we still lose a heartbreaker 21-13. We haven’t rushed the passer or covered receivers very well this year. Their defense is always keyed in on what we do and we don’t have them outmanned this year. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Only available with subscription. Wonder if they had a recap on the huge JV game last Monday?:D

They did a full spread magazine of just that game, Life Magazine style. $9.95 at the BBQ place, Sonic, both Mexican places, Subway, most of the churches, the new City Hall, both Coops, and Roosters. With City Hall you can include the payment in your water bill and get $2 off.  

3 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

They did a full spread magazine of just that game, Life Magazine style. $9.95 at the BBQ place, Sonic, both Mexican places, Subway, most of the churches, the new City Hall, both Coops, and Roosters. With City Hall you can include the payment in your water bill and get $2 off.  

I’ll try to pick one up in 37047. Maybe a signed commemorative edition.