Oliver Springs @ Rockwood. (Thur)

bananas10

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

But killing around edges. Using speed.

Yes they’re owning the edges and the pass is there tonight but I doubt Rockwood throws much against a secondary with much experience. They’ll make their living with traps, tosses and the occasional waggle with a solid secondary. 

• Like 1

Just now, bfl96 said:

We are weak on the edges and rockwood is definitely using that. May be time to sub some in on d in the secondary they are looking tired  Playing both sides all game. 

Still anyone's ballgame if adjustments are made. But overall Rockwood looking to be the better team. OS have the horses to adjust and contain the pass?

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Still anyone's ballgame if adjustments are made. But overall Rockwood looking to be the better team. OS have the horses to adjust and contain the pass?

I think they’re running what they brung back there. DBs just losing the receivers and just not recovering. 

• Like 2

Just now, bfl96 said:

Yes I agree. He is a good player it's not like him to fumble let alone twice. Not sure what the answer is but gonna be a long season

Nah, OS isnt bad, Rockwood is better than anticipated more like. OS line looks good. Corners and secondary just need attention.