Oliver Springs @ Rockwood. (Thur)

bananas10

In the end OS could have made it respectable I believe had it not been for the fumbles. But Rockwood was overall the better team. Rockwood and OS lines  were nearly even I'd give small edge to Rockwood. Rockwood had more skill players definitely in #1 he had alot of yards rushing and receiving it looked like. OS moving forward will need to work on containing the edges and work on pass coverage. This isnt a troll just an observation. Games like this are helpful really before region play. Just my thoughts.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

In the end OS could have made it respectable I believe had it not been for the fumbles. But Rockwood was overall the better team. Rockwood and OS lines  were nearly even I'd give small edge to Rockwood. Rockwood had more skill players definitely in #1 he had alot of yards rushing and receiving it looked like. OS moving forward will need to work on containing the edges and work on pass coverage. This isnt a troll just an observation. Games like this are helpful really before region play. Just my thoughts.

You used the word troll again.:roflolk:Not a troll when you are a region foe.lol.Good break down.Im gonna watch it when I get home.I have to record these Thursday games.I would like to gain some confidence myself.:shock:

Just now, orngnblk said:

You used the word troll again.:roflolk:Not a troll when you are a region foe.lol.Good break down.Im gonna watch it when I get home.I have to record these Thursday games.I would like to gain some confidence myself.:shock:

OS had some chances but killed themselves,  Rockwood was the better team but not as much as the score showed.OS Didn't play very well on defence period.

Just now, pujo said:

OS had some chances but killed themselves,  Rockwood was the better team but not as much as the score showed.OS Didn't play very well on defence period.

This was was my take as well. Take the two fumbles away in the first half and it might be a tie ballgame in the third quarter. OS replaced too many key players from last year plus no spring or scrimmages. They'll get better.

15 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

This was was my take as well. Take the two fumbles away in the first half and it might be a tie ballgame in the third quarter. OS replaced too many key players from last year plus no spring or scrimmages. They'll get better.

They also had one of their starting linemen out for concussion protocol. Just had a lot of things going against them on top of playing a better team. Made for a long night for OS. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, pujo said:

Hey ,what does this say about Midway. Played Rockwood toe to toe.

Not sure yet. Is midway much improved or was it some inconsistencies on the part of Rockwood? Haven’t saw anything but the score of that game but I’d like to watch it and see. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, pujo said:

Hey ,what does this say about Midway. Played Rockwood toe to toe.

Depends on which Rockwood team showed up according to a few. OS was able to run it up the gut on Rockwood with ease for the most part. But didnt have much success around the edges or in the passing area. Rockwood managed to gain yards rushing nearly anywhere they ran but mostly around the edges us where they got most of their yards rushing and absolutely ran away with it in the passing.

1 minute ago, crow said:

Not sure yet. Is midway much improved or was it some inconsistencies on the part of Rockwood? Haven’t saw anything but the score of that game but I’d like to watch it and see. 

If Midway blows Oakdale out by 50 we will know for sure I believe.

20 minutes ago, crow said:

Like Isaid earlier,Midway had a bunch hurt last season. They may be a pretty solid team. I'm just guessing but I'm betting they better than OS or Coalfield.