Moore Co @ Forrest

DiamondRaider11

Forrest is averaging giving up 9 points per game.  27 total. 20 of it was set up by 2 long bombs (Portland, Eagleville), and a blocked punt that put Portland inside our 5.  Only 1 TD drive surrendered by the D this year. 3rd Q Portland. 

Forrest is averaging 11 points a game. 33 total in 3 games. Difficult to believe that 11 wins here. 19 was high. Even that might not be enough.

A low scoring game favors Forrest's style this year. A shoot out, and the Rockets will be in big trouble. 

Watched Moore highlights against Community and Cascade. Of course anyone looks all world against them. Forrest has a much better defense.

Moore is 5-21 on 3rd downs for the year. Offense seems very balanced. A little run heavy against Community, more balanced against Cornersville and Cascade. Putting up hundreds of yards,   

The obvious dots to connect are Cornersville and Eagleville. Cornersville seemed to handle Eagleville easier than Forrest did. Moore had little trouble with Cornersville. If someone wants to say that means Moore will hammer Forrest,I'd understand.    

32 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Watched Moore highlights against Community and Cascade. Of course anyone looks all world against them. Forrest has a much better defense.

Moore is 5-21 on 3rd downs for the year. Offense seems very balanced. A little run heavy against Community, more balanced against Cornersville and Cascade. Putting up hundreds of yards,   

The obvious dots to connect are Cornersville and Eagleville. Cornersville seemed to handle Eagleville easier than Forrest did. Moore had little trouble with Cornersville. If someone wants to say that means Moore will hammer Forrest,I'd understand.    

Sounds good just hope we can compete. How many of those 3rd down were 3rd down and chapel hill as that guy announcing would call it that we made on one play. I know a couple 

7 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

if you wanna go smart mouth you're out of your league dude. Keep it nice and I'll keep it nice.  The last sentence of your post, is that even in English

Sorry sir. Please accept my apology. Don't want to upset the general. Was just curious how many of those 5 3rd downs that we completed were not 3rd down and over 15. Also how many time have we punted and how many times have we went for it on 4th down and were successful? 

If Moore thinks beating Community and Cascade has them ready for Forrest...they've had ONE -semi-serious game.

Forrest took Moore very lightly last year. The guys had just walloped a very good 4A Portland after dominating East Robertson and Eagleville. 

That will NOT happen Friday. They know they need to play their best game of the year. 

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

If Moore thinks beating Community and Cascade has them ready for Forrest...they've had ONE -semi-serious game.

Forrest took Moore very lightly last year. The guys had just walloped a very good 4A Portland after dominating East Robertson and Eagleville. 

That will NOT happen Friday. They know they need to play their best game of the year.