Moore Co @ Forrest

DiamondRaider11

5 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

bunch of little girls are raider fans apparently 

As far as football goes I think you won't find a more passionate fan base as you will with Moore County and Forrest for sure. They love their teams so should be a good game this Friday. I'm glad classifications have not hurt some old rivalries. Some teams should just always play I think regardless of what class they are in. Moore County and Forrest is a great example. 

13 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

The moore fans have a really good team. Mysteriously, they have decided to get on here and try to act like children. its almost like they think Forrest might be competitive "moore" than they think

Dude your crazy. If you want please meet me at the local Mexican restraunt around 6:15 so we can discuss the details of putz comment. I would not expect it to take long and we would have pleanty of time to get a bite to eat and then go watch the Raiders do what they have been doing this year. Your secondary is not gonna be the answer to stopping it. Which hint was the reasoning behind the question of the girl from flag. 

I don't know the answer to this so please don't think I mean any disrespect I just don't know but has Forrest or Moore Co. ever won the state championship in football? Is there a website that has some archived info from past seasons? I just enjoy reading and learning about the history of the schools playing each other. Thanks for the info if anyone has it. 

31 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

Dude your crazy. If you want please meet me at the local Mexican restraunt around 6:15 so we can discuss the details of putz comment. I would not expect it to take long and we would have pleanty of time to get a bite to eat and then go watch the Raiders do what they have been doing this year. Your secondary is not gonna be the answer to stopping it. Which hint was the reasoning behind the question of the girl from flag. 

That's not going to happen. That would require the general leaving his mother's basement. 

34 minutes ago, Observation said:

I don't know the answer to this so please don't think I mean any disrespect I just don't know but has Forrest or Moore Co. ever won the state championship in football? Is there a website that has some archived info from past seasons? I just enjoy reading and learning about the history of the schools playing each other. Thanks for the info if anyone has it. 

Moore was runner up in 99 and 88