Moore Co @ Forrest

DiamondRaider11

42 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

Finally someone with some good info. It has made a huge impact moving #11 to receiver and #5 at qb for us. The spread has been a huge improvement for us. Defense has played solid as well. Linebackers will hit you and hit you quick. 

What did #5 play last year? Did you middle school beat Cornersville last year? Who is the OC now? You ran some spread last season. 

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

What did #5 play last year? Did you middle school beat Cornersville last year? Who is the OC now? You ran some spread last season. 

#5 played WR. They didn’t but there were 2 crucial calls that helped Cornersville to the win. TJ Christian is the OC now. We ran a little variation of the spread but not full blown like this. 

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

5 played in the back field and mostly ran the ball. No we lost in middle school due to a questionable fumble in the end zone at end of game at their place. OC is TJ Christian coach at FC last year. Ran very little spread last year

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

Which two plays lol

Accurate post. 

- Kirby has changed momentum in all 3 games with his scrambling/running ability. I'd make sure he knows if it's there, TAKE OFF. 

- The #43 coming out every other play is beyond stupid. 

- Forrest D on those long balls was inexplicable. Complete sides of the field left uncovered. Secondary looked like 4 punchdrunks with vertigo. 

- That's a frustrating part of this season (and the last 5). We have been blessed with two mobile QBs with big arms over the last six years and have completely wasted their talents running the WingT. Both were ideal spread QB's. One is playing college ball and is likely to start this spring as a sophomore. #5 has the arm. legs, and brain to run what MC is running. Plus, we are loaded with small quick skill guys. 

- He only plays 1 out of every 3 or 4 plays. 

- Hard for a safety to play run support and cover deep half. Need to fix this ASAP. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

- That's a frustrating part of this season (and the last 5). We have been blessed with two mobile QBs with big arms over the last six years and have completely wasted their talents running the WingT. Both were ideal spread QB's. One is playing college ball and is likely to start this spring as a sophomore. #5 has the arm. legs, and brain to run what MC is running. Plus, we are loaded with small quick skill guys. 

- Hard for a safety to play run support and cover deep half. Need to fix this ASAP. 

Chapel hill has one pass play, waggle 

Edited by Howdy

2 hours ago, Salem said:

I am glad to hear #5 is a player. I have close ties to his family, and I will be happy to watch him play. His parents are fantastic people. I'll be rooting for MC, but I hope he has a good game.