Tellico Bears @ Copper Basin Cougars

TheCommander

14 minutes ago, TheOneRiddler said:

I think Basin is ready to play at this point but I don’t think they have what it takes to win this one or many more they haven’t looked too good in the past 3 weeks 

Tellico 21 Basin 7

I think if they get the snap off good, they win this one lol

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 4:16 PM, Narco said:

How is Tellico’s run defense? Basins rb against Sale Creek had 29 carries for 305 yds and 3 tds. 

Their run defense and defense as a whole has looked solid but then again they honestly haven’t played anyone that good. They have a decent 3 man front with ok linebackers and good dbs so this week will most likely depend on how basins OL and running back does. I still say Tellico 21 Basin 7 in a dog fight. 

On 9/7/2020 at 7:49 PM, TheOneRiddler said:

Their run defense and defense as a whole has looked solid but then again they honestly haven’t played anyone that good. They have a decent 3 man front with ok linebackers and good dbs so this week will most likely depend on how basins OL and running back does. I still say Tellico 21 Basin 7 in a dog fight. 

When you look at the scores of their first two ball games, one would think they had a solid defense. But after watching the films,I see they were up against pretty inept offenses. I think basins offense will have a few more athletes than what they’ve seen from McMinn Central and sequoyah. I think the basin defense, coming off a shutout, will be feeling good and ready to go again. I’m gonna go with the cougars 36-12 in this one and moving on to 4-0 for the first time since 2010!

• Like 2