UC back in Tornado Alley vs Fulton County Pilots

Bigsw02

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Haha,No idea,we recorded a live game though,y'all looked like a different team as far as line play and timing on the O side of the ball.

Hmmm. So it's okay to film a live game but not a practice. Well ....... my friend said he didn't know that. Uhhh..... and he didn't film much. 

11 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Hmmm. So it's okay to film a live game but not a practice. Well ....... my friend said he didn't know that. Uhhh..... and he didn't film much. 

Haha,come on Swo you know my oldest went to UC,she goes to games cause that's her school,I am just clarifying cause I know your joking but Lord knows someone will take it and run lol! She showed me about 15 plays,it only took seeing three to see the improvement,USJ dude had it right your timing was bad against them !!!! I think you will be a 2 to 3 loss team and tough as nails come playoffs....

19 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Haha,come on Swo you know my oldest went to UC,she goes to games cause that's her school,I am just clarifying cause I know your joking but Lord knows someone will take it and run lol! She showed me about 15 plays,it only took seeing three to see the improvement,USJ dude had it right your timing was bad against them !!!! I think you will be a 2 to 3 loss team and tough as nails come playoffs....

Just in case....... this is all a joke between friends. I would never film an opposing team's practice....... and tell about it........no no no. I would never film an opposing team period. And I never have

15 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Just in case....... this is all a joke between friends. I would never film an opposing team's practice....... and tell about it........no no no. I would never film an opposing team period. And I never have

HaHa thanks for that !!on a side night when is the dang theater gonna get Rollin man????? Besides football and food "obviously" the Theater is a passion of mine ! And y'all reading in case y'all didn't know ole Swo is a heck of a actor !!!!!

30 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa thanks for that !!on a side night when is the dang theater gonna get Rollin man????? Besides football and food "obviously" the Theater is a passion of mine ! And y'all reading in case y'all didn't know ole Swo is a heck of a actor !!!!!

Thank you for saying that. I enjoy theatre. Right now my friend, everything is shut down due to the China virus. I have no idea when it will reopen. 

1 hour ago, LinemanRC said:

UC can’t sleep on Fulton County. They have some solid bigs in the trenches, and they always have speed. They came to Tennessee knocked off a pretty decent Greenfield bunch last year. I expect them to put up a fight.

I surely hope so. I want my Tornadoes battle tested. 

12 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

I want to echo what linemanrc said. I know I have alluded that we they are not a good opponent but we cannot sleep on this team. Let's prepare as if we are are playing for the state championship.

That's the UC way anyway! Hope that hasn't changed with regime change! I know the coach that just left was a hard-nosed guy and that isn't always popular butttt,I seem to remember him kicking half the team off one year before the first game and then win a Goldball with a little under 30 guys or close to it !!!!!!

That year with Garret at QB and Ricky at the fullback position was the best I have ever seen the veer run in highschool,Garrett had you and bammmm here comes moffitt on a jet sweep.... Ricky behind that line could literally fall forward behind his O line and gain 5 every time! Almost unstoppable !!! They spanked SP that year .....