Sonny Moore 2A Top 10 Week 3

Trollin

Just now, Trollin said:

I may be there! That’s Waverly’s bye week and I’ll be working in Winchester. I’ll probably definitely be there!

I'm really hoping we can somehow allow for more people to enter this game. I've been asked by a few concerning tickets and I'm just afraid alot wont be able to come that would like too due to covid restrictions. I hope you and Vandy get to come. Was a pretty good game last year.

17 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm really hoping we can somehow allow for more people to enter this game. I've been asked by a few concerning tickets and I'm just afraid alot wont be able to come that would like too due to covid restrictions. I hope you and Vandy get to come. Was a pretty good game last year.

It’s at SP right?

12 hours ago, team69 said:

now Yeti dont be giving our tickets away!

If it goes with other home games they will be allotted a certain amount I cannot touch them. Not that I would. If I'm unhappy with the whole limited attendance why would I get anyone elses ticket. I highly doubt there will be many left for this game on game week since season tickets were on sale the first week of football. Anyone that's "asked me about tickets" I've told them that basically if there's any left over I dont care to purchase them for them. I just dont see that being the case.

1 hour ago, ElGoat said:

Agree

Try to post more about something real. I dont have tickets to "give" away. We have too many closet fans.

And just to clarify, I'm saying if both fanbases have bought tickets and their happen to be extra to the masses, I'd gladly purchase someone a ticket that couldn't make the trip.

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Sad 2

26 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

If it goes with other home games they will be allotted a certain amount I cannot touch them. Not that I would. If I'm unhappy with the whole limited attendance why would I get anyone elses ticket. I highly doubt there will be many left for this game on game week since season tickets were on sale the first week of football. Anyone that's "asked me about tickets" I've told them that basically if there's any left over I dont care to purchase them for them. I just dont see that being the case.

Try to post more about something real. I dont have tickets to "give" away. We have too many closet fans.

Yeti, you can come to a Lewis Co game anytime and I will sell you all the tickets you want. Unless you are coming to root against us then I will let you pay at the gate. :D

Just now, ddaddy said:

Yeti, you can come to a Lewis Co game anytime and I will sell you all the tickets you want. Unless you are coming to root against us then I will let you pay at the gate. :D

I would love to see you guys play, but that drive would mean I called out the next day of work lol. I've heard alot about Lewis's coach. You all have been fortunate to have someone like that for that long.