Green Hill vs Goodpasture

FuzzyFootballs44

Also heard that GH attempted to schedule MJ for fallbreak, even offering a split gate to help MJ pay their asst coaches, and MJ respectfully declined. Which is understandable, considering the TSSAA hammered them with recruiting violations. If i was MJ, I would not want to put myself in situations to be tempted to recruit. 

34 minutes ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

Also heard that GH attempted to schedule MJ for fallbreak, even offering a split gate to help MJ pay their asst coaches, and MJ respectfully declined. Which is understandable, considering the TSSAA hammered them with recruiting violations. If i was MJ, I would not want to put myself in situations to be tempted to recruit. 

Would be a pointless game resulting in a 42 plus point loss for GH.

8 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Would be a pointless game resulting in a 42 plus point loss for GH.

Would it though? Or would it be the fact that MJ players would see the new and flashy facilities of GH and want to transfer? If MJ thought it was a "pointless game" and sure embarrassing win, they would've taken the game. Their HC had to see the silver lining for GH. 

1 minute ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

Would it though? Or would it be the fact that MJ players would see the new and flashy facilities of GH and want to transfer? If MJ thought it was a "pointless game" and sure embarrassing win, they would've taken the game. Their HC had to see the silver lining for GH. 

My guess is MJ will get more out of their fall break than playing GH. They are 0-2, not 3-2... those forfeits are only counted for region standings. Let’s be honest, that Lakeway game can’t get here soon enough. 

19 minutes ago, eers said:

My guess is MJ will get more out of their fall break than playing GH. They are 0-2, not 3-2... those forfeits are only counted for region standings. Let’s be honest, that Lakeway game can’t get here soon enough. 

Good point. Very well could be the reasoning. Just not my opinion. I think GH can squeeze a couple Ws out before Lakeway, especially if the metro rumor is true and Whites Creek gets back on the schedule.

1 hour ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

You got your story mixed up.  MJ tried to schedule GH and they declined.  GH have a game that we schedule for that week already. I am sure MJ hates it.