Hendersonville @ Beech

eers

2 hours ago, eers said:

Haven’t seen Hendersonville play and don’t have a good read on them. They got hammered by a great Oakland team, a close win against a mediocre at best Giles County team and blew out a struggling Station Camp team. Beech has the potential to be really good this year, perhaps better than last years 11-1 team. I believe this will be a 2-3 touchdown win for Beech, but again I haven’t seen Hendersonville. 

The “close win” was stopped just before halftime. It would have gotten way out of hand in the second half. I would shy away from minimizing Hendersonville’s schedule. Oakland is light years better than most everyone too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

The “close win” was stopped just before halftime. It would have gotten way out of hand in the second half. I would shy away from minimizing Hendersonville’s schedule. Oakland is light years better than most everyone too.

Agree with that, but the other two are mediocre to bad. 

3 hours ago, eers said:

Agree with that, but the other two are mediocre to bad. 

Again, not a big deal. They play their schedule like everyone does. The Oakland loss is not representative of a mediocre team...they would blow pretty much anyone out, including Beech. Hendersonville would have blown out Giles County and did blow out Station Camp. Therefore, we know what we know...we will find out more on Friday. I think they are a really good team. I could be proven wrong though.

1 hour ago, sportsguy22 said:

Again, not a big deal. They play their schedule like everyone does. The Oakland loss is not representative of a mediocre team...they would blow pretty much anyone out, including Beech. Hendersonville would have blown out Giles County and did blow out Station Camp. Therefore, we know what we know...we will find out more on Friday. I think they are a really good team. I could be proven wrong though.

What I meant was I can’t tell by their schedule how good they are. They lost big to Oakland (as most will) and beat two teams that aren’t very good (as many others will). It simply doesn’t give a good gauge of what this team has. Im certainly not going to call them bad because of a loss to Oakland any more than I would say they’re good because of beating Giles and SC. I just don’t know.