Perry Co. @ Hickman Co.

PCsupporter4life

19 minutes ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

First I’m not the team. I’m a fan! Second Waverly hasn’t beat anyone that’s good this season. Huntingdon is having a down year and they handed it to you. Are you counting this week a win since Fairview had to cancel due to COVID? 

Yes Huntingdon is down. Waverly simply didn’t show up to play that game. Lots of mistakes. It happens. 

Last time Hickman Co beat Waverly was in 2014, after losing to Waverly in Regular season, Hickman beat Waverly in the Playoffs. That was 6 years ago! Hickman has dropped off bud. 

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

Yes Huntingdon is down. Waverly simply didn’t show up to play that game. Lots of mistakes. It happens. 

Last time Hickman Co beat Waverly was in 2014, after losing to Waverly in Regular season, Hickman beat Waverly in the Playoffs. That was 6 years ago! Hickman has dropped off bud. 

I remember that game very well. 

First time for everything, even a Perry County win over Hickman County. Came into the game (0-9) all time against the Dawgs. Hickman County scored on 3 plays from 72 yards out to go up 7-0 early and the Vikings defense clamped down. This is what we expected from this Vikings team. Hickman County has a very good defensive front and they did an excellent job all night long. But the Bulldogs offense was the story. 5 turnovers, 2 fumbles (1 was picked up for a Vikings TD), and 2 turnover on downs. The Vikings are a better team than what they have had in the past few years. Hopefully this jump starts them the rest of the season. Good luck to the dawgs the rest of the way. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, PCsupporter4life said:

First time for everything, even a Perry County win over Hickman County. Came into the game (0-9) all time against the Dawgs. Hickman County scored on 3 plays from 72 yards out to go up 7-0 early and the Vikings defense clamped down. This is what we expected from this Vikings team. Hickman County has a very good defensive front and they did an excellent job all night long. But the Bulldogs offense was the story. 5 turnovers, 2 fumbles (1 was picked up for a Vikings TD), and 2 turnover on downs. The Vikings are a better team than what they have had in the past few years. Hopefully this jump starts them the rest of the season. Good luck to the dawgs the rest of the way. 

Awesome win man congrats. I bet those kids are pumped to be the first ones to ever beat Hickman.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, PCsupporter4life said:

I knew watching PC play Mcewen they are getting better. 

• Like 1