White House at Springfield

BDP2003

15 hours ago, copacanobra said:

I can respectfully disagree with you and still not like you.  I don’t like LeLoup either and he’s a White House guy so don’t take it personally.  I strongly support anyone who I feel are pouring their hearts into this program.  I know this coaching staff personally and I’ve seen first hand how much time, effort, and passion they put into their jobs so I support them.  They’re 100% currently putting more into this program than LeLoup is, so I feel like he should shut his mouth.  I’m not happy with the current W-L record either, but I also know this is only their 2nd year as a staff.  I think the absolute worst thing for a program is instability.  I believe this coaching staff will get it turned around if we give them time and if they don’t in the next couple years then I’ll be right there with LeLoup saying they all should be fired.  However, right now I still say it’s too soon.  LeLoup I want to see this program succeed just as bad as you do, we just clearly don’t agree on the right approach.  @LocoLupe

I agree with you on that, it is way to soon to judge this coach/staff imo, these things take time...

On 9/26/2020 at 5:08 PM, LocoLupe said:

I played football with Hamilton and he knows me very well guys. I am the only one out of all four of us that played with him I believe. I was a Jr when he was a SR. I was the leader of our ball team then and as much as I loved Hamilton back then he was a facilitator. I never agreed with the hire because he was the OC during four year stretch WH missed the playoffs 3 of those years with one of them being 0-10 and before I am told they went 10-0 the next year please realize thats an even worse indictment on the coaching staff. That wasn't something to be proud of to be honest. We should have been pissed that a team could go 0-10 the year before meaning that they were vastly underperforming which sits square on the coaches shoulders. Even in the 10-0 year WH was down by I believe 19 at half in the first round and had to mount a huge comeback just pull that game out only to get hammered the next game in the second round. Those 4 years were horrible so no Hamilton should have never been considered for the head coaching job and I would tell him that now as well. That is why he won't speak to me any longer because I was immediately vocal about how we promoted a coordinator that was just coming off 3 out of 4 horrible seasons not making the playoffs and the one season that went well they well underachieved based on record in the playoffs.

I have watched extremely questionable decision making by the staff and I don't care if this pisses them off either because if they were making sound calls but still losing I wouldn't be saying all of this. To keep any of this coaching staff one more year shows all of us that our administration no longer cares about winning or being competitive which is horrible to even say out loud. This is an embarrassment each week to watch which I stopped doing pretty much. I coach at a private school and I continually get sick each Friday night checking the WH score because I know the outcome before I click on scoreboard. I am sick of seeing WH get handled by lower classification schools. We use to pride ourselves on being the smaller school that scheduled larger class school and still won those games. No we have become the school that lower classification schools schedule to show they can beat up on the higher class schools. It's become a joke and I am all for firing the entire staff and I would like for Hamilton and any other coaches to know that because hopefully they would have pride and just resign before they turn this circus becomes a carnival. 

Before I am greeted with well they lost a lot of talent bc of Robertson Co etc; I am well aware of that information and it still doesn't change the bad decision making that has been made week in and week out by the staff so guys it's time to admit the mistake and remember the lesson. Don't hire a coordinator to replace a long time coach who was never really a coach to begin with but trained so called coordinator to be the head coach when he was to step away. Definitely never hire one that is a reason the long time head coach is being pushed out the door because of the terrible seasons they have put together as a staff. White House told Porter to hit the road but didn't want people to know that so they let him say he was "retiring" to save face for the career his long time coordinators built for him but didn't get the credit. So knowing this info I am sure they felt like they had to hire Hamilton since Porter had told people for years that Hamilton was the transition when he stepped away so had they not hired Hamilton they would have had to admit they actually fired Porter. They didn't want to do that because we have no backbone in the administration there so they hired the OC and understudy of the coach they just fired so they didn't have to admit they pulled the plug. Well WH I promise we all know now so pull the dang plug and let's get this back up and going before it's too far gone. I would be more than willing to become a donor to our program to help make this happen and would help raise funds to offset a good coaching staffs salary through the QB club. Lets get this done asap before BDP really becomes Before Dumping Porter and comes to a point of no return. My name is Josh LeLoup if anyone would like to pass this on to the administration. Cope I know you will try and say things like you can't do better etc but I promise you right now I could but I am still not anywhere near qualified to run our once great program and neither are you so we both can have opinions. The difference in our statements are mine are based on results; which is how grown men base their opinions and beliefs. Your statements are based on relationships and emotions; which is how millennials base their beliefs. So before you spew that I am ignorant and unworthy of knowing more than Hamilton does in football; you may want to figure out the facts beforehand. I led Hamilton back in school and would do the same now. Just because I haven't been coaching every day since I left HS doesn't mean I stopped studying football or being around it. I just went a route that is different bc I wanted to make money before turning to coaching but I never stopped learning the game like a coach or studying the new evolution of football. I did what I wanted in business and now I am back in sports. I know more than Hamilton and its proven because he made huge in game judgments that cost this team ball games that even a guy watching from the couch for fun wouldn't make. That is how I know I would do a better job at WH BUT I STILL DON'T DESERVE THAT JOB NEITHER DO ANY OF THE CURRENT COACHES ON THAT STAFF. I KNOW THIS POST HAS OFFICIALLY SEVERED ANY RELATIONSHIP I HAD LEFT WITH HIM BUT TO ME MY ALMA MATER IS WELL WORTH IT. I WILL LOSE A FRIEND TO SAVE WHAT I HELPED BUILD AND WAS SO PROUD OF FOR SO MANY YEARS. GOOD LUCK BOYS AND LET'S GET THIS FIRING DONE ASAP

Let’s talk WH tradition. If you helped build the program or was apart of it. You know that there is rarely I that is used in the ways of BDP! I is all I see in this! I could do better, I was a leader blah blah blah! 
It comes across to me and a lot of people that know Coach Hamilton as a person that this is jealousy, still mad about getting a girlfriend took from you in high school, friends with or close to a former coach and you both are pissed! This has nothing to do with BDP! Cause if it was about BDP, tradition and a dominating program! You wouldn’t bring your sorry #### on CoachT message board and do this!! Who does this, someone that has a emotional hard feelings about something!? Are you on drugs? Have you been checked out by a dr? Seriously get some help fruit loop!

To Coach Hamilton, keep being you! Don’t listen or pay attention to this one idiot that hasn’t done anything after his “mesmerizing” high school career. But coach flag football and bash grown men on a message board!

Grown men talk about it! But you keep running your mouth about a great man and great leader on coacht!! Nothing about your post is gonna get Coach Hamilton fired! Believe that! Only one spewing here is you @locolupe

Edited by DevilDog24
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, DevilDog24 said:

Let’s talk WH tradition. If you helped build the program or was apart of it. You know that there is rarely I that is used in the ways of BDP! I is all I see in this! I could do better, I was a leader blah blah blah! 
It comes across to me and a lot of people that know Coach Hamilton as a person that this is jealousy, still mad about getting a girlfriend took from you in high school, friends with or close to a former coach and you both are pissed! This has nothing to do with BDP! Cause if it was about BDP, tradition and a dominating program! You wouldn’t bring your sorry #### on CoachT message board and do this!! Who does this, someone that has a emotional hard feelings about something!? Are you on drugs? Have you been checked out by a dr? Seriously get some help fruit loop!

To Coach Hamilton, keep being you! Don’t listen or pay attention to this one idiot that hasn’t done anything after his “mesmerizing” high school career. But coach flag football and bash grown men on a message board!

Grown men talk about it! But you keep running your mouth about a great man and great leader on coacht!! Nothing about your post is gonna get Coach Hamilton fired! Believe that! Only one spewing here is you @locolupe

18 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

I agree with you on that, it is way to soon to judge this coach/staff imo, these things take time...

On 9/30/2020 at 1:35 AM, copacanobra said:

I can respectfully disagree with you and still not like you.  I don’t like LeLoup either and he’s a White House guy so don’t take it personally.  I strongly support anyone who I feel are pouring their hearts into this program.  I know this coaching staff personally and I’ve seen first hand how much time, effort, and passion they put into their jobs so I support them.  They’re 100% currently putting more into this program than LeLoup is, so I feel like he should shut his mouth.  I’m not happy with the current W-L record either, but I also know this is only their 2nd year as a staff.  I think the absolute worst thing for a program is instability.  I believe this coaching staff will get it turned around if we give them time and if they don’t in the next couple years then I’ll be right there with LeLoup saying they all should be fired.  However, right now I still say it’s too soon.  LeLoup I want to see this program succeed just as bad as you do, we just clearly don’t agree on the right approach.  @LocoLupe

Wow! I don't know what to even say to DeviDog24 to be honest. I can tell he is younger guy full of piss and vinegar which is nice to see but if I had to bet he was probably part of those four horrific years leading to Porters firing. I would assume he definitely played for Hamilton but unlike Cope or myself wasn't as successful during his playing days. He jumps into a conversation full of raw emotion and lashes out because just like other millennials he doesn't think its fair I am judging his holy grail, Ryan Hamilton, on what I see on the field and the  wins and losses it is producing. Instead ole DevilDog24 ,which I pray is a marine with that screen name, (If he is thank you very much for your service) wants to judge a coach based on friendships and relationships because he doesn't its not just not fair due to what he was given or walking in to during his transition and should be given plenty of time to turn things around. Cope tends to agree with this statement as well but I know where Cope is coming from honestly. He loves WH just like I do and will go down with the ship defending the men that were there for him during his time which I believe Hamilton was one of his coaches BUT as you can see in Copes comments even he is leading an out. He is growing tired of seeing a crappy product each Friday night but then it being blamed on losing kids to heritage even though that school opened up almost 20 years ago. He has grown tired of being behind a staff he sees making major mistakes every Friday night that weren't made 10-15 years beforehand but he hasn't gotten where I have gotten yet because of his loyalty to his coach. Well if need be I can explain the loyalty I have for mine as well if we want to go there but I didnt let that get in the way of seeing poor coaching on the field each game at WH the last two seasons.

I didn't want to come out and do this at all to be honest. I was one of the biggest supporters of White House for a very long time to be honest. It has just gotten to the point that I can't sit back and wait any longer because I allowed others to step out and handle it but it hasn't happened.I have lived in either Bowling Green Ky or Murfreesboro TN for most of the years I have been gone from White House but I never stopped watching them and traveling to come to see them play because I have always been proud to be a Blue Devil. This is one of the reasons why I didn't jump in a lot sooner honestly was because I wanted people closer to the program to do it so it because they deserved to be able to do so. When no one made the decision to speak out I felt like I must do so because I do love White House and what it gave me when I came through the program and I want the same for another kid like me one day coming through those halls. Guys that are getting mad because I used this platform to say what I said; please explain what platform should be used to talk about all of this. You act like we are some sort of university with a board of regents I can approach etc. Thats not the case guys. I came to this board to open up the dialogue of moving on from this staff because of their inefficiency to provide a quality product on the field or show improvement over a two year span. I wanted to get this out there so we don't make the mistake of letting someone drive our program into a tailspin and free fall. I will never be the guy that will wait til its too late and question why I didn't speak up even if that means people will dislike me for doing so because what ifs get you sympathy and right nows get you results. Which one do we want for our program guys? Be freaking honest with yourself for a minute. Do you want this horror show to continue until there is nothing left but remnants of once was so great? It's time to make decisions at White House and either they can do it now with support or later with no support. We shall see what they decide at White House and how much has to happen before making that decision. 

I won't continue to beat a dead horse on this deal. Hamilton hasn't gotten it done his first two years as the head coach and neither has the staff. They are actually regressing because they aren't cohesive as a coaching unit due to the fact they are all new together which was Hamiltons choice the day he walked in to the coaches office and fired them all after he was promoted. He decided he needed new staff to be able to be successful and now he isn't successful. He shouldn't be given any more time as the HC of White House because each day he leads the program is a day the program is closer to dying. The money is drying up and that is why they no longer have their managers for the football team any longer, alumni which were never happy with the hire are growing more and more pissed at the situation, the players are getting use to losing and missing the playoffs, and the kids in the school are starting agree by not playing as they would before the team had fallen on such hard times.

Lets see this for what it is right now and move on from this madness. There is no reason for anyone to get mad about this opinion bc they are based upon facts and not emotions. Emotions get you beat in anything in this life so you must take them out of this scenario if you want to do what is right for the program long term. Stop jumping down everyone's throat because they don't agree with what you say or think. Listen for once and analyze the data that is front of your face and stop defending someone just because you like them personally. They are being paid to develop kids but ultimately to win ball games while getting better each week. They are not doing that and have not shown they are capable of doing it over the past two seasons. What could possibly give you the notion that something will suddenly click and allow them to do so if given another year or two Cope? Seriously answer that question for me logically. What could they do differently over the next two years that will show you they are capable of running this program? If you pause even for a moment; they aren't the right guys in the coaches offices. I admire the loyalty that you have towards Hamilton. That is to be commended but don't let it get in the way of seeing what our program needs to succeed in the future. 

I now believe the bridge is fully burned so I guess it is what it is and I wish you emotional guys out there the best of luck because I promise you will need it in this world! 

I’ve got way more to say but for right now answer this!

If it’s coaching how come they didn’t win the state championship between 93-96? It’s the same coaching staff as the 97 team. Maybe one or 2 volunteers here and there different but same core coaching staff!! 

I think your response will be talent, skill and heart of the individuals of those teams!! I’ll wait for you to converse with your loyalties before I see a response! This ought to be sweet as honey!! You brought this to social media and maybe 5 people have responded or interacted with this non sense! But you think this is way to go with all your BDP tradition and loyalty! You have severed any relationship with BDP! You have brought the emotion to this board! I just responded!! Don’t worry bout my name Loco!!

You mentioned in your pathetic response that the money is drying up, because managers aren’t on football team anymore! So in past they payed students to be managers! This is proof you are out of touch with reality and have no idea what is going on!! It’s completely obvious you have some emotional issues! You talk about a program you haven’t been around! You are obviously listening to someone who has hard feelings! 
Why did you bring Cope into your response to me!! You trying to get people on your side? You make no sense!! 

Wow! I don't know what to even say to DeviDog24 to be honest. I can tell he is younger guy full of piss and vinegar which is nice to see but if I had to bet he was probably part of those four horrific years leading to Porters firing. I would assume he definitely played for Hamilton but unlike Cope or myself wasn't as successful during his playing days. He jumps into a conversation full of raw emotion and lashes out because just like other millennials he doesn't think its fair I am judging his holy grail, Ryan Hamilton, on what I see on the field and the  wins and losses it is producing. Instead ole DevilDog24 ,which I pray is a marine with that screen name, (If he is thank you very much for your service) wants to judge a coach based on friendships and relationships because he doesn't its not just not fair due to what he was given or walking in to during his transition and should be given plenty of time to turn things around. Cope tends to agree with this statement as well but I know where Cope is coming from honestly. He loves WH just like I do and will go down with the ship defending the men that were there for him during his time which I believe Hamilton was one of his coaches BUT as you can see in Copes comments even he is leading an out. He is growing tired of seeing a crappy product each Friday night but then it being blamed on losing kids to heritage even though that school opened up almost 20 years ago. He has grown tired of being behind a staff he sees making major mistakes every Friday night that weren't made 10-15 years beforehand but he hasn't gotten where I have gotten yet because of his loyalty to his coach. Well if need be I can explain the loyalty I have for mine as well if we want to go there but I didnt let that get in the way of seeing poor coaching on the field each game at WH the last two seasons.

I didn't want to come out and do this at all to be honest. I was one of the biggest supporters of White House for a very long time to be honest. It has just gotten to the point that I can't sit back and wait any longer because I allowed others to step out and handle it but it hasn't happened.I have lived in either Bowling Green Ky or Murfreesboro TN for most of the years I have been gone from White House but I never stopped watching them and traveling to come to see them play because I have always been proud to be a Blue Devil. This is one of the reasons why I didn't jump in a lot sooner honestly was because I wanted people closer to the program to do it so it because they deserved to be able to do so. When no one made the decision to speak out I felt like I must do so because I do love White House and what it gave me when I came through the program and I want the same for another kid like me one day coming through those halls. Guys that are getting mad because I used this platform to say what I said; please explain what platform should be used to talk about all of this. You act like we are some sort of university with a board of regents I can approach etc. Thats not the case guys. I came to this board to open up the dialogue of moving on from this staff because of their inefficiency to provide a quality product on the field or show improvement over a two year span. I wanted to get this out there so we don't make the mistake of letting someone drive our program into a tailspin and free fall. I will never be the guy that will wait til its too late and question why I didn't speak up even if that means people will dislike me for doing so because what ifs get you sympathy and right nows get you results. Which one do we want for our program guys? Be freaking honest with yourself for a minute. Do you want this horror show to continue until there is nothing left but remnants of once was so great? It's time to make decisions at White House and either they can do it now with support or later with no support. We shall see what they decide at White House and how much has to happen before making that decision. 

I won't continue to beat a dead horse on this deal. Hamilton hasn't gotten it done his first two years as the head coach and neither has the staff. They are actually regressing because they aren't cohesive as a coaching unit due to the fact they are all new together which was Hamiltons choice the day he walked in to the coaches office and fired them all after he was promoted. He decided he needed new staff to be able to be successful and now he isn't successful. He shouldn't be given any more time as the HC of White House because each day he leads the program is a day the program is closer to dying. The money is drying up and that is why they no longer have their managers for the football team any longer, alumni which were never happy with the hire are growing more and more pissed at the situation, the players are getting use to losing and missing the playoffs, and the kids in the school are starting agree by not playing as they would before the team had fallen on such hard times.

Lets see this for what it is right now and move on from this madness. There is no reason for anyone to get mad about this opinion bc they are based upon facts and not emotions. Emotions get you beat in anything in this life so you must take them out of this scenario if you want to do what is right for the program long term. Stop jumping down everyone's throat because they don't agree with what you say or think. Listen for once and analyze the data that is front of your face and stop defending someone just because you like them personally. They are being paid to develop kids but ultimately to win ball games while getting better each week. They are not doing that and have not shown they are capable of doing it over the past two seasons. What could possibly give you the notion that something will suddenly click and allow them to do so if given another year or two Cope? Seriously answer that question for me logically. What could they do differently over the next two years that will show you they are capable of running this program? If you pause even for a moment; they aren't the right guys in the coaches offices. I admire the loyalty that you have towards Hamilton. That is to be commended but don't let it get in the way of seeing what our program needs to succeed in the future. 

I now believe the bridge is fully burned so I guess it is what it is and I wish you emotional guys out there the best of luck because I promise you will need it in this world! 

Edited by DevilDog24

2 hours ago, DevilDog24 said:

I’ve got way more to say but for right now answer this!

If it’s coaching how come they didn’t win the state championship between 93-96? It’s the same coaching staff as the 97 team. Maybe one or 2 volunteers here and there different but same core coaching staff!! 

I think your response will be talent, skill and heart of the individuals of those teams!! I’ll wait for you to converse with your loyalties before I see a response! This ought to be sweet as honey!! You brought this to social media and maybe 5 people have responded or interacted with this non sense! But you think this is way to go with all your BDP tradition and loyalty! You have severed any relationship with BDP! You have brought the emotion to this board! I just responded!! Don’t worry bout my name Loco!!

You mentioned in your pathetic response that the money is drying up, because managers aren’t on football team anymore! So in past they payed students to be managers! This is proof you are out of touch with reality and have no idea what is going on!! It’s completely obvious you have some emotional issues! You talk about a program you haven’t been around! You are obviously listening to someone who has hard feelings! 
Why did you bring Cope into your response to me!! You trying to get people on your side? You make no sense!! 

Coaching is what decides to kick a fg or go for it on 4th and goal from the 3. Coaching is taking timeouts at the right spots in the game or making in game substitutions. 

You say something about 93-96 and ask if coaching is the reason for the wins why wouldn't they win the championship every year. Well unless you are just ignorant you know there is more to winning than just coaching year in and year out but those teams were still successful during that stretch and isn't relevant to what is going on during Hamiltons tenure as the WH coach. HE IS NOT PRODUCING WINS OR A PRODUCT ON THE FIELD WORTH WATCHING SO HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED!

It's that easy. I know it sucks to say out loud but he is being paid to produce and the only thing he is producing is losses. Its nothing against Hamilton either. I don't have a personal grudge against him honestly. In fact we have always been friends until the hiring and quick demise of our program since. Heck he was at the hospital visiting me when I had my accident that ultimately cost me my leg above the knee. So was Porter, Honeycutt, Cordell, Freeman and many others which I will never forget that came out and visited me during those times but even then it has nothing to do with what we are witnessing on Friday nights.

It is bad coaching and we need to make a change at White House so we can try to get back on the right track and back to winning ball games. 

In the end you know who I am and honestly I have no clue who the heck you are BlueDevil24 so for you to act like you make any decisions at that program or school is pretty laughable to say the least! I just guessed that either you are a WH coach in hiding or a buddy taking up for the coaching staff to show them your blind loyalty. I love White House and I may be black balled right now from this staff but the only way I am showing back up again is if that same staff is unemployed. Lastly; the managers were an additional expense to the football team with travel, gear etc so yes they were cut due to lack of funding. I have enjoyed this though because now many people know how the blue blood of that program truly feel. You probably should have already known with the crowd turn out each week but just in case you didn't now you do.

Thanks Boys! Its been real and look forward to a new beginning soon enough at White House!!

48 minutes ago, LocoLupe said:

Coaching is what decides to kick a fg or go for it on 4th and goal from the 3. Coaching is taking timeouts at the right spots in the game or making in game substitutions. 

You say something about 93-96 and ask if coaching is the reason for the wins why wouldn't they win the championship every year. Well unless you are just ignorant you know there is more to winning than just coaching year in and year out but those teams were still successful during that stretch and isn't relevant to what is going on during Hamiltons tenure as the WH coach. HE IS NOT PRODUCING WINS OR A PRODUCT ON THE FIELD WORTH WATCHING SO HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED!

It's that easy. I know it sucks to say out loud but he is being paid to produce and the only thing he is producing is losses. Its nothing against Hamilton either. I don't have a personal grudge against him honestly. In fact we have always been friends until the hiring and quick demise of our program since. Heck he was at the hospital visiting me when I had my accident that ultimately cost me my leg above the knee. So was Porter, Honeycutt, Cordell, Freeman and many others which I will never forget that came out and visited me during those times but even then it has nothing to do with what we are witnessing on Friday nights.

It is bad coaching and we need to make a change at White House so we can try to get back on the right track and back to winning ball games. 

In the end you know who I am and honestly I have no clue who the heck you are BlueDevil24 so for you to act like you make any decisions at that program or school is pretty laughable to say the least! I just guessed that either you are a WH coach in hiding or a buddy taking up for the coaching staff to show them your blind loyalty. I love White House and I may be black balled right now from this staff but the only way I am showing back up again is if that same staff is unemployed. Lastly; the managers were an additional expense to the football team with travel, gear etc so yes they were cut due to lack of funding. I have enjoyed this though because now many people know how the blue blood of that program truly feel. You probably should have already known with the crowd turn out each week but just in case you didn't now you do.

Thanks Boys! Its been real and look forward to a new beginning soon enough at White House!!

The crowd turn out is due to Covid regulations brought down by TSSAA! Also county officials. The managers were not dropped due to money! You are talking about stuff you know nothing about but from a angry former coach period! I am around the program and have been for a very long time and I have took the time to get to know the coaching staff!! And you saying why don’t we win every year isn’t cause of coaching proves even more you got hard feelings other than football!! In game decisions are exactly that! In game!! Until I see you on Friday night on a sideline making those decisions for a whole program (head coach) your opinion is irrelevant as well and even more laughable with the things you have said you are better at than Coach Hamilton. Which you are not!! Why does my name and who I am matter!? It doesn’t!! I was BDP before you, I helped keep BDP and it’s tradition intact! And believe me there has been way more  players come thru there and attend college and play football than just you!! You get on here acting like you were the all saving the day best BDP player to come thru there and it’s not the case!! You have talked about results and No results haven’t gotten back to what they were! But snapping your millionaire fingers talking about money and wanting Hamilton fired will not make it happen! Some of the same people you mentioned earlier in your pathetic response has shook their head at how you approached this!! BDP and tradition would have made a phone call or knocked on a door asked how can I help! Not get on social media and bash a man that has poured his heart and soul into this!! Do you try to help Mr BDP Tradition? Did you ask to help an old friend you played ball with? Or did you get on social media and blast your old teammate with some BS! If anyone knew the actual all in facts, all of what you said on here is irrelevant! Even more so cause you are not up here putting in your time and sacrificing for all of us that love BDP and in holy grail tradition!! For the record I played in those years I mentioned earlier! I love all those coaches! They were fathers to a lot of people that didn’t have them! But I also know this right now to be true! This coaching staff is special and they love these kids!! Are they making right call each and every time on Friday night!! No!! But like you mentioned earlier this is not college or professional atmosphere! If I had a son that played football, I’d want this staff to coach no questions ask! So like I said earlier you sit down there many miles away from all this BDP Tradition thinking you gonna get Coach Hamilton and this staff fired and hold your breathe!! Meanwhile find someone else to bash cause I’m tired and a lot other people that have read or listened to your bs are tired of this non sense!! Either step up in BDP fashion or shut the heck up!! You seriously sound like a guy that has hard feelings from years ago!  

BDP all day! Everyday!! 

Where we don’t talk crap on social media!! (Notice The WE not I fruit loop) 

Edited by DevilDog24

20 hours ago, DevilDog24 said:

The crowd turn out is due to Covid regulations brought down by TSSAA! Also county officials. The managers were not dropped due to money! You are talking about stuff you know nothing about but from a angry former coach period! I am around the program and have been for a very long time and I have took the time to get to know the coaching staff!! And you saying why don’t we win every year isn’t cause of coaching proves even more you got hard feelings other than football!! In game decisions are exactly that! In game!! Until I see you on Friday night on a sideline making those decisions for a whole program (head coach) your opinion is irrelevant as well and even more laughable with the things you have said you are better at than Coach Hamilton. Which you are not!! Why does my name and who I am matter!? It doesn’t!! I was BDP before you, I helped keep BDP and it’s tradition intact! And believe me there has been way more  players come thru there and attend college and play football than just you!! You get on here acting like you were the all saving the day best BDP player to come thru there and it’s not the case!! You have talked about results and No results haven’t gotten back to what they were! But snapping your millionaire fingers talking about money and wanting Hamilton fired will not make it happen! Some of the same people you mentioned earlier in your pathetic response has shook their head at how you approached this!! BDP and tradition would have made a phone call or knocked on a door asked how can I help! Not get on social media and bash a man that has poured his heart and soul into this!! Do you try to help Mr BDP Tradition? Did you ask to help an old friend you played ball with? Or did you get on social media and blast your old teammate with some BS! If anyone knew the actual all in facts, all of what you said on here is irrelevant! Even more so cause you are not up here putting in your time and sacrificing for all of us that love BDP and in holy grail tradition!! For the record I played in those years I mentioned earlier! I love all those coaches! They were fathers to a lot of people that didn’t have them! But I also know this right now to be true! This coaching staff is special and they love these kids!! Are they making right call each and every time on Friday night!! No!! But like you mentioned earlier this is not college or professional atmosphere! If I had a son that played football, I’d want this staff to coach no questions ask! So like I said earlier you sit down there many miles away from all this BDP Tradition thinking you gonna get Coach Hamilton and this staff fired and hold your breathe!! Meanwhile find someone else to bash cause I’m tired and a lot other people that have read or listened to your bs are tired of this non sense!! Either step up in BDP fashion or shut the heck up!! You seriously sound like a guy that has hard feelings from years ago!  

BDP all day! Everyday!! 

Where we don’t talk crap on social media!! (Notice The WE not I fruit loop) 

I don't think you read what I wrote fully. I reached out many times before and after Hamilton was hired to offer help in any way possible without a response. I actually asked him how I could help in 2017 while I was laying in a bed after my leg was removed so I have tried many times. Coach Honeycutt is who you are referring to and I am not getting any information from him. Yes was I pissed that Hamilton begged Honeycutt to come out of retirement that year and then to get the HC gig fired the entire staff including Honeycutt after the season he begged him to come back to coach? Absolutely I was pissed but that has nothing to do with what I am seeing each Friday night nor would I completely write people off because of one choice someone made. 

I am basing what I believe on results that I see with my own eyes on the field Friday Nights each week and thats all. Nothing less. Nothing more. I don't want to know who you are BlueDevil24 and that is not important to be honest nor my financial status or where I help out. I help out with a local school because its just that. Local. However; I have helped at East traveling over an hour away at times to do so several years ago. I did this because I was asked to help and they showed me they were wanting to improve by teaching what we learned at White House over there. They have improved as well. Not to championship level but improved. I see WH declining each season and have for around 6 years. I said I didn't agree with the hire because of his previous 4 years as OC and was proven to be right based on his first two seasons. 

They have the players roaming that hall in White House TN. Its the coaching staffs job to go get them and persuade them to play football like what use to happen. They have players on that team right now that will win with the right coaching. The FRA game was one of the worst coached games I've witnessed in a long time. It was very bad at every level and that is when I decided I needed to become vocal about this. 

I honestly never doubted whether the coaches love the kids or not. Hamilton is a good guy and I have never said any different. He could call me today and I would be there for him if he needed me bc that is how I am as a person. We could be upset with each other but in the end we were brothers at one time and I don't forget that. He does love the kids I can tell you that and thats awesome but that doesn't make him a good coach nor will it ever. Same thing with the other assistants. Sometimes the truth hurts when its said out loud. I really hoped they would succeed but they just aren't. 

I am done with arguing back and forth. I am not going to use finances to try to get the staff fired. I will let what they are currently doing to the program do that for me. This is about results and the results they are getting aren't good enough to continue. 

3 hours ago, LocoLupe said:

I don't think you read what I wrote fully. I reached out many times before and after Hamilton was hired to offer help in any way possible without a response. I actually asked him how I could help in 2017 while I was laying in a bed after my leg was removed so I have tried many times. Coach Honeycutt is who you are referring to and I am not getting any information from him. Yes was I pissed that Hamilton begged Honeycutt to come out of retirement that year and then to get the HC gig fired the entire staff including Honeycutt after the season he begged him to come back to coach? Absolutely I was pissed but that has nothing to do with what I am seeing each Friday night nor would I completely write people off because of one choice someone made. 

I am basing what I believe on results that I see with my own eyes on the field Friday Nights each week and thats all. Nothing less. Nothing more. I don't want to know who you are BlueDevil24 and that is not important to be honest nor my financial status or where I help out. I help out with a local school because its just that. Local. However; I have helped at East traveling over an hour away at times to do so several years ago. I did this because I was asked to help and they showed me they were wanting to improve by teaching what we learned at White House over there. They have improved as well. Not to championship level but improved. I see WH declining each season and have for around 6 years. I said I didn't agree with the hire because of his previous 4 years as OC and was proven to be right based on his first two seasons. 

They have the players roaming that hall in White House TN. Its the coaching staffs job to go get them and persuade them to play football like what use to happen. They have players on that team right now that will win with the right coaching. The FRA game was one of the worst coached games I've witnessed in a long time. It was very bad at every level and that is when I decided I needed to become vocal about this. 

I honestly never doubted whether the coaches love the kids or not. Hamilton is a good guy and I have never said any different. He could call me today and I would be there for him if he needed me bc that is how I am as a person. We could be upset with each other but in the end we were brothers at one time and I don't forget that. He does love the kids I can tell you that and thats awesome but that doesn't make him a good coach nor will it ever. Same thing with the other assistants. Sometimes the truth hurts when its said out loud. I really hoped they would succeed but they just aren't. 

I am done with arguing back and forth. I am not going to use finances to try to get the staff fired. I will let what they are currently doing to the program do that for me. This is about results and the results they are getting aren't good enough to continue. 

@locolupe Results!! BDP