TC at Westmoreland

tcjacket13

1 minute ago, Nutcracker99 said:

That’s one play I would love to see him do it 4 quarters He still needs to prove himself

Dean's take much to see which player has the dog in them and who doesn't. He will improve with playing time. His first year back on the football field I like where he headed as a TC player he is very athletic and I think he has some of the athletic ability that his brother had.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nutcracker99 said:

24 might be the worst corner I have ever seen I don’t think he has that dog in him

I have to agree with nutcracker here. I just don't think 24 has the dog in him. Yeah he made one good play, but just all around he don't really look like a athlete. He looks pretty chicken #### if i have to say so myself.

2 minutes ago, gatababy said:

24 just doesn't have experience yet 

Yeah I have to agree with you on that one. I think it would just be best for him to take as long as he needs out because he is not really a valuable asset to the team he just goes in whenever the coach does not want to put someone like kylon johnson in the ballgame.